October 06, 2024, 12:29:09 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

List your top 10 favorite games

Started by Geno, February 12, 2009, 03:07:08 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Claquesous

Metroid Prime
Zelda: Majora's Mask
Super Metroid
Zelda: Wind Waker
Banjo Kazooie
Valkrie Profile
Pokemon Silver
Zelda: A Link to the Past
Mischief Makers
Zelda: Ocarina of Time

The last three are pretty much just fillers. I don't really know.

Wrench

Why do people always credit Goldeneye for being sweet when The World is Not Enough was actually better? I love both, but still.

The spy who loves you

Quote from: Wrenchninja on February 13, 2009, 06:43:55 PM
Why do people always credit Goldeneye for being sweet when The World is Not Enough was actually better? I love both, but still.
i remembered liking the multiplayer in goldeneye more but i never played it outside of my friends house

strongbad

In no specific order:
The Orange Box (specifically TF2 and Portal)
Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal
Mass Effect
Pokemon Silver
Mario Kart DS
Tetris DS
Super Smash Bros. 64
Starcraft
Banjo Kazooieeee
Super Mario World

Geno

Quote from: Wrenchninja on February 13, 2009, 06:43:55 PM
I replayed both Goldeneye and The World is Not Enough
Goldeneye was so shitty but The World is Not Enough was still as awesome as ever.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Geno

Quote from: Wandering Hiro on February 13, 2009, 04:35:04 PM
1. Shadow of the Colossus
2. Okami
3. Ico
4. Resident Evil 4
5. GTA San Andres
6. Zelda: Wind Waker
7. Persona 4
8. Super Mario 64
9. Zelda: Ocarina of Time
10. Rock Band 2

By the way I already know it's kind of a shitty list, I couldn't think of too much.  akudood;
That list just basically shows you don't play video games.
Seriously Rock Band 2? Its an amazing game but nowhere near one of the best. Also you have it on the Wii which makes it shittier.
And Shadow of the Collossus at number 1... I'm not even going to try to explain what's wrong with that. Great game but again, nowhere near on of the best.
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Wrench

Quote from: Geno on February 14, 2009, 12:38:52 AM
I replayed both Goldeneye and The World is Not Enough
Goldeneye was so shitty but The World is Not Enough was still as awesome as ever.

Exactly. TWINE is still fucking sweet on multiplayer. It had so many characters and great guns. I would set the clock to play for an hour and not take a single second of break.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Claquesous on February 13, 2009, 06:30:53 PM

Mischief Makers
I've been meaning to get this, but I keep setting it on my ebay watch list then forget to bid on it. befuddlement

and you need to play some sega games
Quote from: Geno on February 14, 2009, 12:42:15 AM
lol

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Hiro

Quote from: Geno on February 14, 2009, 12:42:15 AM
Seriously Rock Band 2? Its an amazing game but nowhere near one of the best. Also you have it on the Wii which makes it shittier.
And Shadow of the Collossus at number 1... I'm not even going to try to explain what's wrong with that. Great game but again, nowhere near on of the best.
rock band was really just a filler because i couldn't think of anything else atm  akudood;
and there's really nothing wrong with the wii version.

oh and shadow of the colossus is the most amazing game ever so shut the fuck up

Geno

Quote from: Wandering Hiro on February 14, 2009, 12:55:06 PM
oh and shadow of the colossus is the most amazing game ever so shut the fuck up
It's amazing but it's not the most amazing
not even close.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Geno on February 14, 2009, 02:33:26 PM
It's amazing but it's not the most amazing
not even close.
None of the games in your list are even close to being most amazing either. Most of them are pretty good, but not a single one of them will make you crap your pants.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Geno

Quote from: Pancake Persona on February 14, 2009, 04:10:39 PM
None of the games in your list are even close to being most amazing either. Most of them are pretty good, but not a single one of them will make you crap your pants.
I've had to change several times while playing Fallout 3

The artist formally known

February 17, 2009, 02:14:45 PM #27 Last Edit: February 17, 2009, 06:38:52 PM by reefer
1. Super Metroid
2. Silent Hill 2
3. StarCraft
4. The Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past
5. Super Mario World
6. Shadow of the Colossus
7. DOOM
8. Tetris
9. Metroid Fusion
10. Metroid: Zero Mission

Just off the top of my head, it's not final. Games that begin with "s" fucking rule.

Josh

1. The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask
2. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
3. Kingdom Hearts II

Yeah...I'm not a huge gamer, I'm more of a musical man. So I'll keep it at a safe top 3.  >.<

C.Mongler

1. Half Life 2
2. Legend of Zelda : A Link to the Past
3. Earthbound
4. Super Mario World
5. Silent Hill 2
6. Fallout 3
7. System Shock 2
8. Legend of Zelda : Ocarina of Time
9. Legend of Zelda : Majora's Mask
10. Final Fantasy IX

Go Up