June 27, 2024, 10:47:09 PM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Do you have a Valentine?

Started by Classic, February 10, 2009, 03:24:33 PM

previous topic - next topic

Do you have a Valentine?

Yes
No
Wait and see...
Go Down

Selkie

Quote from: Pancake Persona on February 10, 2009, 10:56:08 PM
The worst part is that he needs to get over something that never even happened. There was never any love, and all he's ever tried to do was prove there was.

Who the fuck are you to say that? Seriously.

Daddy

Quote from: Selkie on February 11, 2009, 03:33:54 PM
Who the fuck are you to say that? Seriously.
he's grumpy because zayna. sillydood;

Skylark

I made a valentine for my teacher :)
but obviously I'm not saying it's from me. It's not romantic or anything

the book of right on

strongbad

Assuming that this thread is still on topic:
I might have one. I'm going to a dance with this girl on friday who I really like, so I might ask her out on a date on Saturday.

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Skylark on February 11, 2009, 04:46:55 PM
I made a valentine for my teacher :)
but obviously I'm not saying it's from me. It's not romantic or anything

so then why aren't you taking credit for it  baddood;
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Skylark

Quote from: Strawberry Fields Forever on February 11, 2009, 05:26:26 PM
so then why aren't you taking credit for it  baddood;

I don't want her to think I'm doing it to "get in" with her because it's just genuine and I want her to take it that way and be happier for it.
the book of right on

Tomboh

det who's your valentine going to be

Daddy

Sam

Nossir. I'll be on an airplane on valentines day. I decided whoever I'm sitting next to will be my soul mate.

And if it turns out to be a silbling or some old fogey, then whoever's in the hotel room next to mine in FL will be my soul mate. :|
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

guff

Quote from: Sam on February 11, 2009, 06:43:50 PM
And if it turns out to be a silbling or some old fogey, then whoever's in the hotel room next to mine in FL will be my soul mate. :|
helloooo nurse  cjlubdoods;

l a c e y

well, today we had to fill out this match maker things at school.
and you pay like a dollar to get the results and it'll tell you your match out of the people who attend our school.
the questions were pretty basic.
i think i'm gunna buy and see who was on my list.
hopefully the hottest guy in school is my number one, cause that would be intense.

Hiro

Yeah, we did those too. I'm beginning to suspect Lacey is just playing us all...

Skylark

I love matchmakers

but somehow I filled my name out wrong so that I am Alton Carly :(
the book of right on

l a c e y

Quote from: Wandering Hiro on February 11, 2009, 08:13:11 PM
Yeah, we did those too. I'm beginning to suspect Lacey is just playing us all...

what do you mean?

Sam

Quote from: Liopleurodon on February 11, 2009, 08:11:27 PM
well, today we had to fill out this match maker things at school.
and you pay like a dollar to get the results and it'll tell you your match out of the people who attend our school.
the questions were pretty basic.
i think i'm gunna buy and see who was on my list.
hopefully the hottest guy in school is my number one, cause that would be intense.

That's pretty dumb. not the matchmaking thing, I;m actually the head of ours for NHS at my school, i think it's a fun and cute fundraiser and I filled one out as well.

But
a) I wouldn't be able to pick out which I guy in my school I thought was hottest because post of the good-looking guys disgust be so much by their behaviors that I don't even see them as attractive anymroe.
b) If I actually did get someone I thought was hot, it wouldn't actually matter.. in the slightest. Wouldn't change anything. All it would do is prove that we have somewhat similar interests. And with that being the case, his attractivness wouldn't matter anyway.

You should be aiming to get your friends on your list. Or in your case, the boyfriend you supposedly have. Wouldn't you rather see him as number one instead of some guy you think his hot? Sheesh.

I do not like shallow people.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Go Up