June 23, 2024, 11:44:59 AM

1,531,270 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Outsider refugee thread.

Started by Daddy, January 13, 2009, 05:38:34 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Bolivian Army

well this is just peachy

what now

Donate now to the Guff Is Great foundation. baddood;

Veal

Quote from: ø Lance * Corporal * Atlas ø on February 07, 2009, 02:39:43 PM
The whole forum was banned, but beforehand we had a refreshing spamfest in the archived boards that were unarchived when Fido tried to archive the whole forum. Pickle found out that you made my sig, Andrew PM'd you some weird movie thing, and I finally posted the meaning behind my SN but I think the forum was deleted before anyone read it.

I read it. It's... it's pretty straightforward.

also:

Quote from: Veal
Quote from: The USS Eauxver the Rainbeaux on February 07, 2009, 02:31:16 PM
I'm the one unchecking the box.

Which is exactly what we want. We've been pulling your strings since before you'd even heard of Outsider. Go ahead, delete it, or don't, it makes no difference at this point. One thing remains true: outsider is in charge. You think this stupid forum which you so graciously paid for out of your own pocket is the end? No no no, it's just the beginning. This is part of something bigger than you could possibly wrap your mind around. There's billions of dollars, whole corporations, peoples' lives at play here, and you were a simple oblivious stepping stone to that goal. So thank you Fido, thank you for playing your part so well. You'll be receiving a package in the mail shortly, I wouldn't suggest you open it until Sunday. So long, our paths will not cross again.

Veal

Lance Corporal Atlas

Bolivian Army

Donate now to the Guff Is Great foundation. baddood;

Slim

So it's over now?

Now I don't get to reveal that I had been using Karel's account since I was deleted. I had hoped that when he found out, he would have banned/deleted karel, causing the forum to revolt, because I guess you guys just did it on your own. I'm impressed.
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

Lance Corporal Atlas

Slim

Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

Veal

Quote from: Slim on February 07, 2009, 02:47:15 PM
Now I don't get to reveal that I had been using Karel's account since I was deleted. I had hoped that when he found out, he would have banned/deleted karel, causing the forum to revolt, because I guess you guys just did it on your own. I'm impressed.

Well I told PAK the first day after your deletion and she said she had to tell Fido but I don't know if she ever did.

Veal

Quote from: ø Lance * Corporal * Atlas ø on February 07, 2009, 02:43:53 PM
@Veal: Was it not amazing?

Uh it was sort of like finding out that my screenname meant the type of meat.

Slim

Quote from: Veal on February 07, 2009, 02:54:41 PM
Well I told PAK the first day after your deletion and she said she had to tell Fido but I don't know if she ever did.

wtf are you like their spy or something?
Traitor. akudood;

Daddy

Felt was on Mettalik's account.
I was on Thyme's account, sharing an account with Alan, and on my alt.  akudood;

I also had access to LRH's account.

Daphnia

Quote from: Slim on February 07, 2009, 02:28:38 PM
btw travis should come here he was rly cool

I shall send him messages when he returns.

Veal

Quote from: Slim on February 07, 2009, 02:56:15 PM
wtf are you like their spy or something?
Traitor. akudood;

It was just PAK she didn't tell him anyway :|

[REDACTED]

Quote from: Raekewn on February 07, 2009, 02:57:34 PM
Felt was on Mettalik's account.
I was on Thyme's account, sharing an account with Alan, and on my alt.  akudood;

I also had access to LRH's account.
Well, the truth is that I am Mettalik.
I do not have HIV/AIDS.

Go Up