October 06, 2024, 10:21:44 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Nintendo's online sucks balls

Started by Daddy, January 07, 2009, 10:17:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: David on January 08, 2009, 07:13:38 PM
I still fail to see why Nintendo needs friend codes.
Look at XBL. You see tons of kids younger than 11 on there, and I haven't heard of any huge story about people raping children or anything.

It's stupid. If Brawl didn't have friend codes, and had actual lobbies with guest play and stuff like that, I would probably play it more than never.

That's what I imagined an online super smash bros would be like when it was first announced. Sadly it lags horribly and you can barely find anyone to play with.

strongbad

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on January 09, 2009, 05:17:11 AM
That's what I imagined an online super smash bros would be like when it was first announced. Sadly it lags horribly and you can barely find anyone to play with.

Same here ;-;

Geno

Yes we all know.
And you know what? Nintendo doesn't give a shit. They're making money just fine and all they have to do is put out alot of shitty games.

If you want online games get a PS3
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Geno on January 09, 2009, 06:27:58 PM
If you want online games get a PS3

wow, I thought for sure you'd say 360

Geno

geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Geno

And adding to how shitty Nintendo's online is

I just saw the list of songs up for download on Rock Band 2
LOL

Josh

Oh

Geno

Quote from: The King's Royal Baker on January 18, 2009, 02:28:34 PM
At least it's free.
Sony has free online and it's actually decent.
I actually like to enjoy my online experience so that's why I'm willing to pay $50 a year for Xbox Live

strongbad

Quote from: Geno of Endor on January 18, 2009, 05:09:08 PM
I actually like to enjoy my online experience so that's why I'm willing to pay $50 a year for Xbox Live

Same here. My XBL disconnects every 30 minutes (it conflicts with my dad's business line or something, so unless my dad reconfigures the network, it sucks), and I still play it 10 times more than anything on wifi.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Geno of Endor on January 18, 2009, 05:09:08 PM
I enjoy my online experience which is why I get it for free thanks to Steam.

No kids, and all the mods and user created content a nigga could dream of.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Geno

Quote from: Pancake Persona on January 18, 2009, 05:14:42 PM
I enjoy my online experience which is why I get it for free thanks to Steam.

No kids, and all the mods and user created content a nigga could dream of.
Some people prefer consoles over the PC. It really depends for me what the game is.
And uh no kids? In my years of Counter Strike and Day of Defeat source I have experienced so many damn kids whining and bitching about how they're dying because the other team is hacking.

Slim

Nintendo's online is an embarrassment.
The Wii is a gimmick.
Since the Wii, Nintendo sucks.
End of thread.
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Slim on January 18, 2009, 11:11:18 PM
Nintendo's online is an embarrassment.
The Wii is a gimmick.
Since the Wii, Nintendo sucks.
End of thread.
My god, I'm actually agreeing with slim jim :'(

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Go Up