September 24, 2024, 08:20:25 PM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Ways you would hang out with a girl.

Started by hotlikesauce., December 29, 2008, 07:22:06 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hiro

how is watching a movie a way you would hang out with a girl, what? goonish

this thread is so retarded

hotlikesauce.

Quote from: David on December 29, 2008, 07:27:42 PM
Actually, if you seriously have to make a thread like this, Geno is probably right.

I forgot. Activity is plentiful here.

Daddy

hotlikesauce.

Daddy

hotlikesauce.

Samus Aran

hotlikesauce.

ncba93ivyase

i'll just say this to make everything easy for you: women really are completely uninteresting and i would never recommend hanging out with any of them unless you're 100% certain you'd constantly have a lot to talk about because you're best friends or something

Most women will either sit around and listen to you ramble on about everything and pretend to be interested, or they'll just talk on and on about shit you simply don't care about and probably about other guys. Maybe some women out there are cool (hensa possibly), but most are just cunts that'll bore you to death.

i spent too much time hanging out with various women and i'll never do it again. there just really isn't anything you can do with them that they'll honestly enjoy.

and this is not a troll post, but thankfully geno can't read my posts so he won't be able to try and claim it is

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

hotlikesauce.

Quote from: Lawlz on December 29, 2008, 07:40:43 PM
i'll just say this to make everything easy for you: women really are completely uninteresting and i would never recommend hanging out with any of them unless you're 100% certain you'd constantly have a lot to talk about because you're best friends or something

Most women will either sit around and listen to you ramble on about everything and pretend to be interested, or they'll just talk on and on about shit you simply don't care about and probably about other guys. Maybe some women out there are cool (ASNEH possibly), but most are just cunts that'll bore you to death.

i spent too much time hanging out with various women and i'll never do it again. there just really isn't anything you can do with them that they'll honestly enjoy.

and this is not a troll post, but thankfully geno can't read my posts so he won't be able to try and claim it is

I'm not asking for advice.

Lol.

FAMY2

Quote from: Lawlz on December 29, 2008, 07:40:43 PM

Most women will either sit around and listen to you ramble on about everything and pretend to be interested, or they'll just talk on and on about shit you simply don't care about and probably about other guys. Maybe some women out there are cool (ASNEH possibly), but most are just cunts that'll bore you to death.

You have obviously never spent time with me.  giggle;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Kevin on December 29, 2008, 07:44:02 PM
I'm not asking for advice.

Lol.
well then i was saying i simply wouldn't do it ;)
Quote from: Clair on December 29, 2008, 07:44:12 PM
You have obviously never spent time with me.  giggle;
QuoteMaybe some women out there are cool
;)

IF YOU WANT TO YOU CAN VISIT ME

April 30 I turn 18 :|

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Lozal

powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone;

Quote from: Pyrate on November 20, 2009, 05:11:08 AM

"You have an amazing body. You have amazing breasts."

hotlikesauce.

Go Up