September 28, 2024, 10:22:19 AM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Official "What You Got for Christmas" Thread

Started by Hiro, December 24, 2008, 11:13:29 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

l a c e y

laptop
shoes
clothes
candy
pajamas

there is more coming tomorrow though woot.

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Lotos

I got a new TV
Kirby: SuperStar Ultra
5x 2GB HP Flash Drives
8 GB SanDisk Flash Drive
2GB Micro SD card
M3 DS
Sonic Chronicles (pirated, lol)
Mario Kart Wii
HDTV Recorder
Sonic Unleashed (PS3)
The Simpsons Game (PS3)

hotlikesauce.

Quote from: Camtaro. on December 25, 2008, 08:46:23 AM
Xbox 360 elite
live 12 month pack with project gotham city racing 4
gta IV special audition
Banjo kazooie nuts and bolts
Crash bandicoot something
NBA live 09
rock band 2
balla ass clothes
gateway

Add me on Xbox LIVE: The Mippo

Are you getting Halo 3?

Tomboh

a fone, chrono cross, mkwii, 4x4x4 rubik's cube and dark knight and thats about it

my sister got a fukken ds lite and a $400 necklace. the necklace alone is more than everything else i got so idk whats goin on here

Travis

8 gig iPod Touch, wireless headset for my 360, Fallout 3, and a cool mini helicopter you can fly in the house.  akudood;

Samus Aran

hotlikesauce.

Tomboh

Quote from: Kaz on December 25, 2008, 09:04:45 AM
thumbup;

battle system seems confusing at first, but great fucking game, seriously
yeah it seems odd but i think i get it at least now

russell

- half of Nikon D40x + two lenses (18-55 and 55-200); asshole who sold it to me forgot the SD card but I'm too nice to badger him about it

- some nice leather gloves which I am actually quite thankful for because they allow me to both grip the steering wheel AND save my fingers from certain demise by subzero temperatures, which is usually something achieved much like quantum uncertainty in small particles (have 100% of one characteristic or the other or half-n-half but never 100% of both)

- a compact tool kit, which sounds lame but is actually very useful because I need half the stuff for 40k modeling and NOW I FINALLY HAVE MY OWN SCREWDRIVERS so I don't have to keep accidentally stealing ones in my house

ME##

So far I've only gotten the stuff from my mom, clothes and some giftcards to American Eagle and Best Buy.

The spy who loves you

Quote from: Kevin on December 25, 2008, 08:54:45 AM
Add me on Xbox LIVE: The Mippo

Are you getting Halo 3?
Maybe.

I'm getting gears first.

Josh

December 25, 2008, 09:17:29 AM #27 Last Edit: December 25, 2008, 02:56:34 PM by TheKingsRoyalBaker
A new amp
Slippers
Animal Crossing: City Folk
Super Paper Mario
Devil May Cry 4
Every Splinter Cell game
Guitar hero flannel pants
Garfield flannel pants
Jack's Mannequin - The Glass Passenger
Furniture shaped like guitar stuff
I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry
New stereo
ACDC shirt
Red Hot Chili Peppers shirt
Rock band shirt
Hoodie with my school's name and mascot
Kickass Super Mario Bros. 3 hoodie
Flannal hoodie

I'm too lazy to go into the other stuffs, but there's a bit moar.

Geno

Quote from: Kevin on December 25, 2008, 09:05:20 AM
ooh ooh can i join
No. There's a reason why I've constantly removed you from my friends.
I hate you.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Samus Aran

Quote from: Geno on December 25, 2008, 09:31:56 AM
No. There's a reason why I've constantly removed you from my friends.
I hate you.

Now now children, it's Christmas. This is supposed to be a cheery day.

Go Up