October 06, 2024, 11:24:32 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Just a tiny ramble

Started by NOA_Haunted, December 22, 2008, 11:33:27 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

NOA_Haunted

Okay so one of the games I put on my list was Gear of War 2. Now since its been a couple months since its release; I am not really excited to receive it on Christmas morning.

I am pretty sure I will still enjoy it!

What do you think about the game?

strongbad

I was just playing Gears 1 last night. Pretty cool game n_u

Geno

Quote from: David on December 23, 2008, 11:31:32 AM
I was just playing Gears 1 last night. Pretty cool game n_u
Outdated game is outdated

I still play Gears 2 every day with my friends. GOTY for me  giggle;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

pringle positive

wawi

Travis

Oh God, the Live on Gears 2 is HORRID. There are an uncountable amount of glitches. Seriously. The matchmaking takes forever to find games, and I really don't like the matchmaking system in general. I loved Gears 1, but Gears 2 seems like a pretty massive disappointment.

The single player is great, however.

Geno

Quote from: shiny object on December 23, 2008, 07:54:13 PM
Oh God, the Live on Gears 2 is HORRID. There are an uncountable amount of glitches. Seriously. The matchmaking takes forever to find games, and I really don't like the matchmaking system in general. I loved Gears 1, but Gears 2 seems like a pretty massive disappointment.

The single player is great, however.
lol
I have encountered maybe 1 or 2 glitches in my many many hours of gameplay.
And uh the Matchmaking problem has been fixed. It was fixed about a month ago actually.
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

strongbad

Quote from: Geno on December 23, 2008, 02:40:30 PM
Outdated game is outdated

That doesn't make it any worse of a game. I can still enjoy it with my friends in campaign, knowing fully that Gears 2 is out.

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Travis

Quote from: Geno on December 23, 2008, 08:19:53 PM
lol
I have encountered maybe 1 or 2 glitches in my many many hours of gameplay.
And uh the Matchmaking problem has been fixed. It was fixed about a month ago actually.

1 or 2 glitches? No way. There's meleeing through any wall, there's the boomshield glitch where it looks like you're holding a shield but you have a shotgun, there are the major inconsistencies with smoke grenades, and the list goes on.

Geno

Quote from: shiny object on December 24, 2008, 09:38:07 AM
1 or 2 glitches? No way. There's meleeing through any wall, there's the boomshield glitch where it looks like you're holding a shield but you have a shotgun, there are the major inconsistencies with smoke grenades, and the list goes on.
Uh yeah I haven't experienced any of those  baddood;
Except the smoke grenades fuck those things

UnagiPower

Quote from: Santakefs on December 24, 2008, 06:48:30 AM
game sux

lol resistance sucks

insomniac is good but they should just stick to ratchet

NOA_Haunted

Sadly, my mother bought me every other game I wanted, besides Gears 2. But I have 100 dollars in Best Buy gift cards + 170 cash moneys.

I am buying a Wii Zapper, and probably Gears 2.

Geno

Quote from: UnagiPower on December 25, 2008, 02:04:59 PM
lol resistance sucks

insomniac is good but they should just stick to ratchet
Resistance isn't bad but it's nothing close to amazing.
A step above mediocre would be the best way to describe it.  baddood;

NOA_Haunted

Okay I bought the Gears of War 2 limited edition; very nice.

Go Up