August 21, 2024, 07:13:22 AM

1,531,287 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

so what's with all the new horror movies

Started by russell, December 27, 2008, 11:22:00 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

russell

are we out of comic book/superhero revival and into horror movie 2009? at The Spirit last night, of the 7 or 8 trailers, more than half were for horror movies... some "based on a true story" thing about ghosts in Connecticut, a remake of Friday the 13th, some thing about the government hunting down and killing people with special powers (which is funny because in reality the CIA actually has a division of clairvoyants that they don't publicize), and other little shits I don't remember. they all looked mediocre, as horror films always will

oh and then there's that one about the unborn twin and world of dead fetuses or something, I saw the trailer for that before Zack & Miri and it was fucking scary

sans culottes

Yeah, I don't get it either. Horror movies will always be awful, but stupid teenagers will always go to them and then be like "AHH THIS SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME" and I'm like "k well that's what happened to you last time, dumbass".
I support BUSH

Det in F♯ Major

Like 90% of them aren't even new, they're pretty much all shitty remakes.
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

The artist formally known

Horror movies, jesus. These ones were the directors think the flashy scream and scary thing pops out are what makes horror movies. Awful.

Acting in most all horror movies is awful too, just something you have to deal with.  >.<

KonohaShinobi

I saw a preview for that 3D horror film.

Looked retarded.

[hedy]Zidone

Go Up