October 06, 2024, 11:25:14 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Next-gen?

Started by Josh, December 15, 2008, 02:50:42 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Josh

December 15, 2008, 02:50:42 PM Last Edit: December 15, 2008, 06:05:54 PM by TheKingsRoyalBaker
why are XBOX 360, PS3 and Wii still called next gen? they're current gen, next gen is the PS4, the XBOX 720, and whatever the fuk Nintendo makes. probably a fucking brain chip that puts yew in the game.

ME##

Probably because a lot of people still haven't upgraded... Like myself. :'(

But, maybe it's just because of habit.

strongbad

Even though you're right, the company's are probably calling it that on purpose to make people feel awesome for having "next gen" consoles or whatever. I'm not going to lie, even though I got my 360 a year after release, I still felt like a thug yah dig bro?

Oh

The Wii is still catching up with the PS2.

Josh

Quote from: Sackrawl on December 15, 2008, 06:01:02 PM
Your words cut deep, but they are too true... saddood;

Hiro

I saw the PS4 in a dream, and it was so powerful that I cried in fear.

Geno

Quote from: Sackrawl on December 15, 2008, 06:01:02 PM
And it will never reach it
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Go Up