October 06, 2024, 09:17:02 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

WTF SUPER MARIO GALAXY?

Started by Dullahan, December 13, 2008, 12:03:09 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

Quote from: Sponge on December 14, 2008, 05:52:33 PM
Okay, I've gotten everything except the last hungry Luma and he wants 1600 star bits. What's the fastest way to get those motherfuckers?

that one single-star galaxy where you have to use pull stars while there's bombs circling you has a shit-ton of them if i recall

just die after getting them all and you get to keep what you got plus they all regenerate on the course

i got like 600 star bits there because i kept dying

Dullahan

Quote from: Kaz on December 14, 2008, 09:14:45 PM
that one single-star galaxy where you have to use pull stars while there's bombs circling you has a shit-ton of them if i recall

just die after getting them all and you get to keep what you got plus they all regenerate on the course

i got like 600 star bits there because i kept dying
What galaxy was this?

Samus Aran

Quote from: Sponge on December 15, 2008, 03:13:59 PM
What galaxy was this?

considering i called it "that one single-star galaxy," don't you think i probably don't remember what it's called?

Dullahan

Quote from: Kaz on December 15, 2008, 03:19:10 PM
considering i called it "that one single-star galaxy," don't you think i probably don't remember what it's called?
Eh, I guess I'm being hypocritical. But it doesn't matter because I found one where you can get around 300 star bits.

It's the one in the Honey Hive Galaxy where you have to defeat that giant mandabug (or whatever the fuck it's called) on top of that windmill.

thezerofire

I thought the whole game was pretty easy.  I 100% it in a week or so, but then had absolutely no motivation to play through the entire game again with Luigi.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: thezerofire on December 16, 2008, 09:22:57 AM
I thought the whole game was pretty easy.  I 100% it in a week or so, but then had absolutely no motivation to play through the entire game again with Luigi.
I absolutely loved it and had to play it again with Luigi. If you got 100% then I definitely got 201%. goowan

Samus Aran

Quote from: thezerofire on December 16, 2008, 09:22:57 AM

Same here, at least until two days ago when I noticed my sister re-playing the game. Then suddenly I picked up my Luigi file and got...5 stars. Then I got bored again. But not bored enough to not keep playing that file when I go back home to mooch off my sisters' Wii once again.

Go Up