just for anyone who cares (Club Nintendo thread; don't post any more of these)

Started by Daddy, December 15, 2008, 07:18:54 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sam

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on December 16, 2008, 05:09:33 PM
It's really screwed up: I logged in and then I clicked on some survey thing to get coins on my already registered list and it logged me out. Then I clicked to log in again and it tells me my username and password is incorrect.

I wish I could see the prizes though, I have a ton of those Nintendo registration thingies just waiting for this Club Nintendo release and now I cannot even use them.

Hopefully this is being fixed.

You've gotten farther than me.

I have 42 games registered (if I remember correctly) and a good 15-20 wii and ds games waiting to be registered, including wii fit.

It's really pissing me off because I'm worried that I'm just not remembering my username correctly. When I request password it sends it to me when I enter my e-mail, but when I enter my username it says it doesn't recognize it. I don't know what in the world it would be if it wasn't Zelda_master101
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

just1more

Quote from: TheKingsRoyalBaker on December 16, 2008, 04:11:01 PM
I remember you, we talked a lot before they retired the Town Square and...whatever the hell the other one is. And Lozal sounds pretty familliar too.

I remember the Town Square. Oh the hours I would waste in that thread...

Of course I was only 13/14 back then. I can't believe it's been nearly 5 years.

Josh

Quote from: Red Lightning on December 16, 2008, 06:41:27 PM
I remember the Town Square. Oh the hours I would waste in that thread...

Of course I was only 13/14 back then. I can't believe it's been nearly 5 years.
You and me both, though I was about 11-13 at the time.

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Sam on December 16, 2008, 06:19:14 PM
You've gotten farther than me.

I have 42 games registered (if I remember correctly) and a good 15-20 wii and ds games waiting to be registered, including wii fit.

It's really pissing me off because I'm worried that I'm just not remembering my username correctly. When I request password it sends it to me when I enter my e-mail, but when I enter my username it says it doesn't recognize it. I don't know what in the world it would be if it wasn't Zelda_master101

Hopefully by the end of the month everything will be sorted out. If you want to find out your username you can try calling NOA, that's how I got my accounts merged and stuff.

Yeah, you seem to not be able to retrieve your username, but they do allow you to reset your password, which is weird.

Go Up