July 07, 2024, 08:09:17 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Old animated Disney movies

Started by Samus Aran, December 10, 2008, 05:11:55 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

superclucky

I can't remember movies from my childhood. ;____;
kewns are smelly

The artist formally known

FANTASIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Classic

Snow White
Sleeping Beauty
Cinderella
Alice in Wonderland

...go figure. All Princess movies.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Tyler on December 13, 2008, 10:54:54 PM
Snow White
Sleeping Beauty
Cinderella
Alice in Wonderland

...go figure. All Princess movies.
Alice isn't a princess

Classic

Quote from: YPR on December 13, 2008, 10:57:08 PM
Alice isn't a princess

Technically, she is. The movie didn't cover it, but Alice was next in line for the throne between the red and white queen.  bassir;

me003

I have a bunch of the VHS's but I only really remember watching Lion King, Aladdin, The Brave Little Toaster which I never knew was a disney movie I FUCKING LOVED THAT MOVIE, I recorded it off the tv onto vhs.

Yea.....oh Pinocchio, the lady and the tramp. Those are the only disney movies I can remember. I don't even know if I've seen snow white or cinderella. And I'm pretty sure I never saw the little mermaid.

I watched a lot of An American Tale, and The Land Before Time...or else I was playing video games.
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

Pyrate

Quote from: Methree on December 14, 2008, 03:34:22 AM
I watched a lot of An American Tale, and The Land Before Time...

OH YEAH, THOSE

It's An American Tail, btw. baddood;

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Tyler on December 13, 2008, 10:58:21 PM
Technically, she is. The movie didn't cover it, but Alice was next in line for the throne between the red and white queen.  bassir;

Do you see Alice there, sir?  baddood;

Belle was always my favorite. giggle;
dibs
DIBS
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Samus Aran

Quote from: Tyler on December 13, 2008, 10:58:21 PM

But she's not a Disney princess. I NEVER SAW ALICE STANDING IN FRONT OF THE CASTLE AT DISNEYLAND.

But she is often near the front gate of the park. :3

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Kaz on December 14, 2008, 05:10:32 PM
But she's not a Disney princess. I NEVER SAW ALICE STANDING IN FRONT OF THE CASTLE AT DISNEYLAND.

But she is often near the front gate of the park. :3

I HAVE A PICTURE WITH STITCH WHEN I WENT TO DISNEYWORLD AS A FRESHMEN WITH MY SCHOOL'S MUSIC DEPARTMENT
one of the best weeks of my entire life
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Daddy

superclucky

Quote from: Angry Kewn Fruit on December 14, 2008, 06:32:24 PM
I've never been to Disneyworld. :(
LOL

I've been there some years ago, I can't remember when.
I want to go again, I still remember kissimmee because I kept saying "LOL KISS ME I'M ME"
kewns are smelly

Ezloﺕ

Me neither.

All of my friends have been there as a child. I will never have that opportunity.  >.<
:)

Geno

I've never been to Disneyworld

But I've been to Disneyland like 6 times
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Samus Aran

Neither have I, but I've been to Disneyland 3 times.

Go Up