July 07, 2024, 08:15:53 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Attention all:

Started by Hiro, December 06, 2008, 10:15:21 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

what abut pepper ann

what about that

Andrew1911

Quote from: Houdini on December 06, 2008, 04:59:57 PM
No, I don't watch TV.

Then, shut your goddamn mouth hole. The Wire's the best show ever made and I can't think of a goddamn movie that's even better than it.

russell

Quote from: Andrew1911 on December 06, 2008, 05:14:14 PM
Then, shut your goddamn mouth hole. The Wire's the best show ever made and I can't think of a goddamn movie that's even better than it.

It's very good but Six Feet Under beats it

Andrew1911

Houdini

Quote from: Andrew1911 on December 06, 2008, 05:14:14 PM
Did you hear that? That was the sound of your credibility flying out the window.

Andrew1911

Quote from: Houdini on December 06, 2008, 06:30:57 PM
Did you hear that? That was the sound of your credibility flying out the window.

Except I actually watched it. You haven't. Not to mention, I've got on my side pretty much every single critic who's seen the show calling it the greatest show ever made. But no. Television is just stupid. Shows like Deadwood, Six Feet Under, The Wire, The Sopranos, and Rome are just crap when compared to some of the amazing things we've seen in theaters this year like... Uh.

Selkie

Quote from: Andrew1911 on December 06, 2008, 06:36:32 PM
Except I actually watched it. You haven't. Not to mention, I've got on my side pretty much every single critic who's seen the show calling it the greatest show ever made. But no. Television is just stupid. Shows like Deadwood, Six Feet Under, The Wire, The Sopranos, and Rome are just crap when compared to some of the amazing things we've seen in theaters this year like... Uh.

The Dark Knight, Wall-E, Hancock

just kidding about the last one lol

Andrew1911

Quote from: Selkie224 on December 06, 2008, 06:56:06 PM

God no. Have you watched any of the shows either?

guff

andy griffith was better anyways

russell

Quote from: Selkie224 on December 06, 2008, 06:56:06 PM

uh, no, Six Feet Under (and The Wire) are way better than those combined

Houdini

Quote from: Andrew1911 on December 06, 2008, 06:36:32 PM
I'm sure it's a good show, but there are so many great movies out there. There's no way it can be better than all those.

Andrew1911

Quote from: Houdini on December 06, 2008, 10:39:09 PM
I'm sure it's a good show, but there are so many great movies out there. There's no way it can be better than all those.

Houdini, it's me. I'm not one to put a claim so bold if I didn't mean it. The Wire is fucking perfection.

Bolivian Army

Donate now to the Guff Is Great foundation. baddood;

Geno

Quote from: Selkie224 on December 06, 2008, 10:35:10 AM
Lost:
"We crashed"
"boring backstory"
"we're off the island"
"Were back on the island"
"we're off the island"
"we're off the island"
"we're off the island"
"we're off the island"
"we're off the island"
"we're off the island"
"we're off the island"
Uh lost is nothing like that
And Hiro fuck you
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Go Up