September 23, 2024, 03:31:32 PM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I don't think this is the best way to advertise your services...

Started by ncba93ivyase, August 20, 2008, 04:23:18 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

http://cosmeticsurgeryinindia.com/breast-reduction.html

So I was googling around for crazy diseases and gigantism and other stuff, and I find the term for excessively large breasts. Naturally I checked google images and saw some truly screwed up breasts. Apparently, this is how a cosmetic surgeon "improves" breasts. befuddlement

[spoiler][/spoiler]

i'm really not a fan of huge breasts, but fat women with huge breasts look much better than fat women with none because it just looks unbalanced. also, fat women with huge breasts are much much better than fat women with malformed ones although this cosmetic surgeon (ie. the worst people in existence that make money by ruining beautiful women and telling them they have to destroy themselves to be excepted just so they can make $50000 on a single operation) seems to think that's in some way better

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Selkie

Both ways look terrible, but the second way is probably more manageable so might as well

Beta

YPrrrr

Lotos

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Lotos on August 20, 2008, 12:46:15 PM
Ewww.  I'd take the one on the left. yes;
I want neither, but if I had to choose I'd choose the less whacky one on the left

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

hotlikesauce.

Trini

Quote from: Lotos on August 20, 2008, 12:46:15 PM
Ewww.  I'd take the one on the left. yes;

They look yummy. I want to wrap them around my face.  yes;

I meant that from the bottom of my heart Boyah. I kid you not.
[CENTER][/center]

ME##

Kingmush

Kalahari Inkantation

That's disgusting. myface;
breast implants or reductions are stupid because usually you look better before the surgery and plus being fake is disgusting

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

hotlikesauce.

Lozal

powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone;

Quote from: Pyrate on November 20, 2009, 05:11:08 AM

"You have an amazing body. You have amazing breasts."

Go Up