July 07, 2024, 08:10:27 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Musicians you've lost respect for.

Started by sans culottes, November 05, 2008, 03:00:23 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

sans culottes

Quote from: Kazmopolitan on November 05, 2008, 03:19:08 PM
Wow, I didn't know Bruce was such a fucking baby. "BAWWW COME SEE CREAM SHOWS LED ZEPP SUXXORZ"

Asshole can't cope with a band being more famous than Cream. Cream is immensely popular as well and he should be happy with that.

In the sixties, a lot of musicians and fans (especially the ones associated with hippies) didn't like Zeppelin and the first wave of heavy metal. Most of those people got with the times and learned to at least respect Led Zep. Jack Bruce's career died when Cream broke up, and he's living in the past. I'm amused by his comment on the vocals. Plant was great last year and although Clapton sang pretty well at the Cream reunion, Bruce wasn't very good at all.

Jack's never really come off as a total asshole to me. He's just having a douche moment due to forty years of being a forgotten musician.

Also, Beck has always been a scientologist, I think.
I support BUSH

CruelPleasure

Hiro

Pancake Paraphernalia

I don't really lose respect for musicians, but I just get pissed that sometimes their songs get repetative, and that's why I just listen to their older works until they come up with something good again.
number stations

Go Up