October 01, 2024, 05:17:18 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Dragonball The Movie

Started by Paul, October 03, 2008, 05:28:52 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

Quote from: ThunderKaz on October 04, 2008, 02:02:09 AM
Uh, he was one of Pilaf's servants, along with Mai. Of course he was in DB.

And he was in Dragon Ball GT  :|
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Paul

Quote from: ThunderKaz on October 04, 2008, 02:02:09 AM
Uh, he was one of Pilaf's servants, along with Mai. Of course he was in DB.

sorry didn't know.

Samus Aran

This movie won't be cool until Tao Pai Pai is in it and they keep his method of traveling, flying on a tree log he throws, intact.

Lovefoxxx

I'M SORRY, BUT WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT? I DONT KNOW WHO ALLOWED THIS TO HAPPEN, BUT THEY DESERVE TO DIE  baddood;

Paul

Quote from: Lovefoxxx on October 04, 2008, 04:59:26 PM
I'M SORRY, BUT WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT? I DONT KNOW WHO ALLOWED THIS TO HAPPEN, BUT THEY DESERVE TO DIE  baddood;

20th Century Fox allowed it.

The Oggmonster

Quote from: Lovefoxxx on October 04, 2008, 04:59:26 PM

The same people who put back Family Guy and allowed shows like American Dad and the Cleavland show to happen.. Fox.
"And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. "

Wrench

The artist formally known

The movie is going to be fuck awful, I can't wait to see it.

Thyme

Quote from: reefer on October 07, 2008, 03:23:23 PM
The movie is going to be fuck awful, I can't wait to see it.

I've seen this being said so much, I'm beginning to think FOX is counting on that kind of reasoning.

...Yeah, I'll go see it for the same reason. >.<

Andrew1911

I hate Oscar bait shit like this.

Go Up