October 01, 2024, 05:17:45 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Fringe season 1

Started by Geno, September 30, 2008, 09:39:13 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Hiro

I saw episode 1 and 2, recorded the 3 and 4. The first one was pretty really cool, and the second one was nice too, but I wish it wrapped up by the end. I think Fox might finally have a great show on their hands.

Geno

Quote from: (Hiro3) on September 30, 2008, 10:54:04 PM
I saw episode 1 and 2, recorded the 3 and 4. The first one was pretty really cool, and the second one was nice too, but I wish it wrapped up by the end. I think Fox might finally have a great show on their hands.
"finally"?

Let's see, right now they have 24, Prisonbreak, House, and Terminator.
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Andrew1911

Quote from: Geano on October 01, 2008, 08:36:43 AM
"finally"?

Let's see, right now they have 24, Prisonbreak, House, and Terminator.

he said great

not shitty or mediocre

watch moar shows

Geno

Quote from: Andrew1911in' This Shit Up on October 01, 2008, 11:44:16 AM
he said great

not shitty or mediocre

watch moar shows
Fringe isn't that great.
And fuck you 24 and House are amazing

Daphnia

Fringe is not very good, but I've been watching it anyway. Seems like the same as House, where every episode is the same, and it's up to the old guy to come up with some crazy idea. Except that House is funny and entertaining, whereas Fringe is.. not. There are maybe two or three scenes in each episode that hold my interest. The rest of the time, I find myself farting around on the internets, only slightly paying attention.

Andrew1911

Quote from: Daphnia on October 01, 2008, 02:18:57 PM
Fringe is not very good, but I've been watching it anyway. Seems like the same as House, where every episode is the same, and it's up to the old guy to come up with some crazy idea. Except that House is funny and entertaining, whereas Fringe is.. not. There are maybe two or three scenes in each episode that hold my interest. The rest of the time, I find myself farting around on the internets, only slightly paying attention.

Pretty much. It's also like a poor man's X-Files.

don't let's

I've liked it so far, but I can see it becoming old pretty fast.

Go Up