July 07, 2024, 06:59:57 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Lakeview Terrace

Started by Geno, September 21, 2008, 09:15:32 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

Oh god this movie was awesome.
I wasn't planning on seeing it but I went over to my friends and he was heading out to see it right when I got there so I'm like "fuck it"

One of Samuel L. Jackson's best preformances. Go see it.

Oh and some black guy started screaming behind me saying "DAMN SON! THAT SHIT JUST HAPPENED! THAT SHIT JUST HAPPENED!" when [spoiler]Samuel L. Jackson got shot down at the end[/spoiler] I laughed only because a black guy was saying that.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

KonohaShinobi

September 22, 2008, 10:10:11 AM #1 Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 12:03:48 PM by KonohaShinobi
It's an OK movie. Really intense in the beginning, but then the ending was not so great.

Find Towelhead and watch that instead. Best film I've seen in a while, Aaron Eckhart really extends his acting chops in that one. although you probably will not have it showing in your town, mine happens to get these limited release films for some reason.

Or I would suggest Ghost Town, gotta love Gervais.

Selkie

When I saw the trailer I was like "oh shit" cause they showed Sam Jackson/and his dicky character and the one guy said "and of course, he has the color issue on his side...." And I was like "oooh snap" then they showed it was blue for a cop.

I thought it was gonna turn out to be like a take on how black people have exaggerated rights.

Go Up