October 05, 2024, 10:42:04 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Guys

Started by Samus Aran, September 11, 2008, 02:12:27 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

Because they wear make up which makes them sexy.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Meyer Lansky

Because attention whores are attracted to other attention whores.

Classic

I never really have found emo boys cute.

Maybe that's why I think the local gay guys are hideous. :3

NOA_Haunted

Quote from: Bassir on September 11, 2008, 02:18:36 PM
I'm lucky I'm not around women that think that. Instead, I have to worry about the Jonas Brothers getting my girls.
Jonas Brothers are scene pretty much emo

superclucky

the emos at my school make me gag
depends what your facial structure and body structure is
if it's the right type then you would look really hott being emo; if not then ew
kewns are smelly

Lotos

Quote from: Bassir on September 11, 2008, 02:18:36 PM
I'm lucky I'm not around women that think that. Instead, I have to worry about the Jonas Brothers getting my girls.

You're not alone. >.<

Sam

First off, as much as I love ProtectedMember32 and want to respect her wishes and desires.. Kaz is cute as he is and... oh god Kaz don't dye your hair black no matter houw much she begs or what she offers. ;-;

Anyway, I've always been attracted to quiet guys, and a lot of (though definitely nto all) guys who fit into the emo stereotype tend to keep to themselves. Then again, a lot of them are also gay whores, so I dunno. I, personally, love the emo style. I would never go full-out with THE PRECIOUS on myself because- quite frankly- there are more important things than looking good; like getting good grades and being a good eprson and shit.

And if I were to go all out with a style THE PRECIOUS wouldn't be emo, THE PRECIOUS would probably be cyber lolita or cyber goth.

:3

oh, and ignoring the hair (and makeup, though most 'emos' that I know [guys] only put makeup on for pictures every once in awhile, and generally speaking I hate it. Straight guys do not know how to put eyeliner on. ) I like tight clothing on men.

I mean, not girl's clothing. But fitted clothing, definitely.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Go Up