October 05, 2024, 04:12:39 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Baby names

Started by Samus Aran, September 09, 2008, 08:46:13 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

YPrrrr

Quote from: skylark on September 10, 2008, 03:50:14 PM
It's one of those names where you know your daughter has to be cute because her name is Evie. I actually know an Evie who is really cute. Like the namy Ivey. She's just going to be cute...
The movie was amazing.
Wow, that's exactly what I thought... I just can't imagine an Evie being anything but adorable. Same with Sophie, which is the other name I thought of.

V for Vendetta is one of the few movies I can watch over and over and never lose any respect or love for it. Not only as a film, but also as a message, because I feel like people are such sheep sometimes so watching V is inspiring.

Sam

I THOUGHT OF ANOTHER NAME I LIKE.

Kai.

Guess where i got it from.
[spoiler]Hint: It's the same place i got Celia.[/spoiler]
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Skylark

Quote from: Flying Circus on September 10, 2008, 03:55:20 PM
Wow, that's exactly what I thought... I just can't imagine an Evie being anything but adorable. Same with Sophie, which is the other name I thought of.

V for Vendetta is one of the few movies I can watch over and over and never lose any respect or love for it. Not only as a film, but also as a message, because I feel like people are such sheep sometimes so watching V is inspiring.

That is very true. I have a little cousin named Sophie and she is adorable. It's just a cute name. In some ways it seems like names mean a lot. Like help guiding the way a person is. Maybe that's just silly but really, there are some names where it's just a lot of not so good people have :/

I feel the same way about it. It's really a great film.
the book of right on

Hiro

Quote from: Sam on September 10, 2008, 03:39:08 PM
I like that name too.

I liked it before i actually met anyone named nathan, for what it counts.
Your parents have good taste.  baddood;
my parents didn't name my step brother, but thanks.

Sam

Quote from: Hiro on September 10, 2008, 04:02:19 PM
my parents didn't name my step brother, but thanks.

hey, a step parent is still a parent.

So hah.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Hiro

I like V for Vendetta a lot too, but doesn't it seem kinda cheesy that they named her Evie?

And it just sounds like a cutesy child version of Eve.

EeeeE-vah!

Hiro

Quote from: Sam on September 10, 2008, 04:03:30 PM
hey, a step parent is still a parent.

So hah.
My step dad didn't name him though, my step brother's mom, who isn't even related to me, did.
So ha-hah.

Skylark

Quote from: Hiro on September 10, 2008, 04:04:43 PM
I like V for Vendetta a lot too, but doesn't it seem kinda cheesy that they named her Evie?

And it just sounds like a cutesy child version of Eve.

EeeeE-vah!

I don't see how that makes it cheesy.
the book of right on

Thyme

Quote from: Hiro on September 10, 2008, 04:04:43 PM
EeeeE-vah!

I want Wall-E to come out on DVD right now so much. ;o;

Hiro

Evie? V? Hello? Me too Thyme, best movie ever. Holy shit, V For Vendetta is on FX right now.

Skylark

Quote from: Hiro on September 10, 2008, 04:14:02 PM
Evie? V? Hello? Me too Thyme, best movie ever. Holy shit, V For Vendetta is on FX right now.

I don't understand. Are you talking about lady parts or that they both have a 'v' sound?
the book of right on

Daddy

CLUCKY SAID IM NOT ALLOWED TO PICK NAMES.

i wish i could pick good names.

and i thought i picked natalie ;-;

Hiro

Lady parts, what the hell? psyduck; I mean the V sound of course.  I mean, the name works for Natalie Portman, but it just doesn't seem like it would be the best choice in real life.

Skylark

Quote from: Hiro on September 10, 2008, 04:19:04 PM
Lady parts, what the hell? psyduck; I mean the V sound of course.  I mean, the name works for Natalie Portman, but it just doesn't seem like it would be the best choice in real life.

Well you said it sounds like a childish version of EVE

so I thought you were alluding to the bible and then to lady parts because of 'V' and that would relate to Eve seeing as she was the first woman.

I expect too much of you though.
the book of right on

Hiro

Wait what? That was strange logic...

Go Up