October 05, 2024, 01:03:28 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Damn it

Started by Boyager, September 09, 2008, 08:14:53 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Boyager

STOP YOUR FIGHTING AND BITCHING. PLEASE.   Everyone is threatening and leaving. JUST STOP.

Boyager

what

there was none of that today doodthing;

also i don't get how this is helping and also also only 2 people just up and left recently and one of them came back already

famy

FAMY2

Quote from: Boyager on September 09, 2008, 08:15:52 PM
what

there was none of that today doodthing;

also i don't get how this is helping and also also only 2 people just up and left recently and one of them came back already

And one left  TODAY and 3 others are upset. It seems to snowball.    baddood;

Boyager

Quote from: Clair on September 09, 2008, 08:23:51 PM
And one left  TODAY and 3 others are upset. It seems to snowball.    baddood;

One left today? Who?

I know Cam threatened to leave and wanted me to ban him but I didn't so yeah.

FAMY2

Quote from: Boyager on September 09, 2008, 08:24:36 PM
One left today? Who?

I know Cam threatened to leave and wanted me to ban him but I didn't so yeah.

Cam left again. Yeah. And blocked everyone. And it is so pointless. Maybe he starts some of it but it needs to stop.I HATE FIGHTING.

Boyager

Quote from: Clair on September 09, 2008, 08:29:58 PM

Cam left again. Yeah. And blocked everyone. And it is so pointless. Maybe he starts some of it but it needs to stop.I HATE FIGHTING.

He wasn't fighting though. He just said he wanted Boyah to be less of a distraction. There was no reason for his desired ban other than wanting to get away from here for a while.

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on September 09, 2008, 08:41:54 PM
He wasn't fighting though. He just said he wanted Boyah to be less of a distraction. There was no reason for his desired ban other than wanting to get away from here for a while.

There is more to it than that.  :( But I am sure he will be back. I hope we can all be happy for awhile.   powerofone;

The spy who loves you

Quote from: Boyager on September 09, 2008, 09:00:42 PM
There is more to it than that.  :( But I am sure he will be back. I hope we can all be happy for awhile.   powerofone;
We all know I'll never leave this place forcibly.

But I'm probably going to cut back a little.

Boyager

I probably should cut back on my Boyah time.  But then... I don't know what I'd do. :(

Go Up