October 05, 2024, 07:29:02 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Users that you wouldn't want to meet in a dark alley

Started by Samus Aran, September 09, 2008, 03:00:20 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Sam on September 10, 2008, 01:12:17 PM
It went kinda like "Hey, how would you girls like to be in the audience of TRL?"
"sure!"
"Wait, how old are you?"
"15", "16"
"ohh.. well, you need to be a little older. MAYBE NEXT TIME."

wry

i don't know why I care though, I hate TRL.  baddood;

i got to be one of the people who stand outside the window before :3
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Sam

Quote from: Det. ;] on September 10, 2008, 01:19:27 PM
i got to be one of the people who stand outside the window before :3

I've walked around the background in big scenes for like 20 different movies (in NYC, Philly, and New Haven), but I'm pretty sure I've never been in any of the final cuts.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Sam on September 10, 2008, 01:28:54 PM
I've walked around the background in big scenes for like 20 different movies (in NYC, Philly, and New Haven), but I'm pretty sure I've never been in any of the final cuts.

cool
lets make the aspiring actor feel like shit because she is again reminded she doesnt live in new york or california
cool, keep doing it
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

YPrrrr

Quote from: Det. ;] on September 10, 2008, 05:01:17 PM
cool
lets make the aspiring actor feel like shit because she is again reminded she doesnt live in new york or california
cool, keep doing it
You're a bitter one

Sam

cool
cool, keep doing it

I can't act for my life but if I was interested in beciming an actress, I'd really be set. Amazing theater program and scholarships, right next to a big city, very close to NYC, etc.

JEALOUS NOW?

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Sam on September 10, 2008, 05:11:06 PM
I can't act for my life but if I was interested in beciming an actress, I'd really be set. Amazing theater program and scholarships, right next to a big city, very close to NYC, etc.

JEALOUS NOW?

but you can't act... so what's there to be jealous of?  doodthing;

Beta

STOP FIGHTING FOR MY LOVE!  There's enough of me to go around.

Pele

YPrrrr

Sam

Quote from: Det. ;] on September 10, 2008, 05:16:21 PM
but you can't act... so what's there to be jealous of?  doodthing;

The opportunities that are avaiable to me. :3

Feynman

Lozal

powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone;

Quote from: Pyrate on November 20, 2009, 05:11:08 AM

"You have an amazing body. You have amazing breasts."

Himu

i can defend myself

why would i be scared of nerds that are like a foot shorter than me

Nyerp

Quote from: Spunky on September 11, 2008, 01:05:37 AM
i can defend myself

why would i be scared of nerds that are like a foot shorter than me

how tall are you nigga

Meyer Lansky

cool, keep doing it
Hey, you don't live in New York or California.

Like that?
Quote from: Spunky on September 11, 2008, 01:05:37 AM
i why would i be scared of nerds that are like a foot shorter than me
Bitch what?

Go Up