May 16, 2024, 07:26:10 PM

1,531,625 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Hell yes

Started by Hiro, September 05, 2008, 05:02:04 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hiro

Sorry for the self-promotion, but...
http://digg.com/playstation/Prinny_starring_platformer_dated_for_Japan

That is going to be amazing.
With this news, a few other great PSP games out and coming soon, and the rad PSP-3000, I'm really considering getting a PSP.

UnagiPower

what the hell the psp-3000 is nothing new

Quote from: Hiro on September 05, 2008, 05:02:04 PM
great PSP games

lol

C.Mongler

Quote from: UnagiPower on September 05, 2008, 05:46:49 PM
what the hell the psp-3000 is nothing new

lol

[spoiler]psp games are just as unique in innovative at this point in time as ds games, if not more so.[/spoiler]

also

[spoiler]psp-3000 is a piece of shit don't buy it. srsly an antireflection screen and a PS button. thats it. and its no longer hackable so why the fuck should you waste extra money on it.[/spoiler]

Hiro

Quote from: C Mongler on September 05, 2008, 08:50:15 PM
[spoiler]psp games are just as unique in innovative at this point in time as ds games, if not more so.[/spoiler]

also

[spoiler]psp-3000 is a piece of shit don't buy it. srsly an antireflection screen and a PS button. thats it. and its no longer hackable so why the fuck should you waste extra money on it.[/spoiler]
nothing ever starts out "hackable", they'll find a way within a week.
And also a built-in microphone. And brighter, and more color. And it has a thinner ring, which although pointless, is kinda neat.

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Hiro on September 05, 2008, 11:25:04 PM
And also a built-in microphone. And brighter, and more color. And it has a thinner ring, which although pointless, is kinda neat.

it's pretty much the same as the why buy a DS lite when you have a working DS phat argument. If you do not already have a PSP and want one, why not get the latest version?

UnagiPower

Quote from: C Mongler on September 05, 2008, 08:50:15 PM
psp games are just as unique in innovative at this point in time as ds games, if not more so.

no :|

Quote from: Hiro on September 05, 2008, 11:25:04 PM

yeah... all GREAT reasons to spend $200.

NOA_Haunted

Quote from: UnagiPower on September 06, 2008, 06:07:23 AM
no :|

yeah... all GREAT reasons to spend $200.
200 dollars now a days can get you a 360.

ME##

Good for you, personally the only thing that is even interesting about the newer model is the better screen.

Quote from: Vegeta on September 06, 2008, 08:46:12 AM
200 dollars now a days can get you a 360.

lmfao, why would any sensible person waste their time on the Arcade package?

Hiro

You act like i said i had a PSP. Why wouldn't i get the newest version? I don't have a PSP. If i did, i'd be a moron to buy another one. Like kono said.

UnagiPower

Quote from: Hiro on September 08, 2008, 12:05:49 AM
You act like i said i had a PSP. Why wouldn't i get the newest version? I don't have a PSP. If i did, i'd be a moron to buy another one. Like kono said.

lol i act like psp sucks in general

dumbass :|

Go Up