September 22, 2024, 03:26:55 PM

1,531,320 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

aaaaaaaaaaaaahahaha

Started by Selkie, August 19, 2008, 01:20:06 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Selkie

Oh god lol I got owned by centripetal acceleration today.

I was on a walk behind mower, but a big one with a panel to stand on behind it. And I put it in the highest gear and spun completely around, and it has 180 degree clearance meaning the one wheel was literally not moving, and the other was rotating incredibly fast in a circle. And I flew off but hung onto the handles because I didn't want it to drive away and I was skidding across the driveway in a circle for a good few rotations and I finally let go. It went driving away and I just instinctually got up and ran after it and stopped it.

My feet are completely ripped up because I was wearing sandals. And I also have scrapes on my legs. But oh god was it funny

Daddy

August 19, 2008, 01:22:38 PM #1 Last Edit: August 19, 2008, 01:36:19 PM by Khadafi
once i fell off my bike and skid down a hill and cut up my face, fucked up my wrist, cut up my arm, leg, and stomach, and i got up and was like shit and went home.  baddood;

Det in F♯ Major

i fell down the stairs freshman year and it was really embarrassing. it was like such a typical freshman thing. some people were like "wth" some were like "omg r u ok" and the rest just laughed ;-;. I THEN WENT TO THE DOCTOR AND FOUND OUT I BROKE MY FOOT, THE END. ^_______________________^
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Khadafi on August 19, 2008, 01:22:38 PM
once i fell off my bike and skid down a hill and cut up my face, fucked up my wrist, cut up my arm, leg, and stomach, and i got up and was like shit and went home.  baddood;
I WENT BIKING DOWN A VERY STEEP HILL AND FLEW INTO A BUSH powerofone;

Trini

Quote from: Khadafi on August 19, 2008, 01:22:38 PM

That happened to me but I had to walk about a quarter mile home, without the bike. Cause it hurt too much to bend down and pick it up. And everyone I passed had a wtf face on.  :|
[CENTER][/center]

Daphnia

I made a right turn at 45mph. My love in the backseat stretched forward to open the door as we were turning, so I flew out into traffic, landing on the left side of my face, and flipping twice before my left arm was smushed by a truck. It had to be amputated, so the ambulance rushed me to Cloud City, where a mechanical arm was attached and my face reconstructed.

Meanwhile, my better half has been sitting in the road, drawing on herself with my blood. cjlubdoods;

Go Up