September 22, 2024, 07:29:36 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

So, I think somebody just tried to rob us.

Started by ME##, August 18, 2008, 07:09:19 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

My parents check ever door and make sure it's locked before going to bed. befuddlement

Det in F♯ Major

I don't know how you were able to go downstairs knowing that there might be something down there that could harm you; I'd probably just cower in my bed.  gonk;
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

ncba93ivyase

YOU WOULD'VE BEEN BURGLED, NOT ROBBED GODDAMNIT

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Feynman

August 18, 2008, 11:53:11 AM #18 Last Edit: August 18, 2008, 11:56:56 AM by Bassir
I live in a Jewish and old war veteran neighborhood. No one messes with us, especially considering my neighbor is always outside his house literally 24/7.

But if someone does come in, I take out my P99 with silencer and scare the shit out of the guy. Or a plastic toy lightsaber.

Plus, our front-door is layered by two sturdy doors. The first is a strong one-way window door that's heavy as fuck, and the door-knob doesn't even turn without the key, and the second is wooden and also has a lock. If someone tries to get in from there, we'd all hear it, because of the huge noise the doors make when they open and close. The back door is also actually two doors, the first being metal with holes, though, so it's possible to open it by just putting your hand in there and turning the knob, but the second is a very slow-opening thick door that leads them straight into my parent's room. Where they'd be sleeping.

V

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Pyrate

Houdini

Quote from: Selkie224 on August 18, 2008, 07:16:06 AM
When I'm home alone I leave all the doors unlocked and carry a bat around. Bring it on.
I keep a golf club under my bed.

Kalahari Inkantation

Geno

Quote from: TECTRON on August 18, 2008, 01:51:50 PM
I keep a wooden sword in my closet. powerofone;
I keep my Master Sword and Mirror shield next to my bed at all times
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

We've got an alarm system but I'm the only one who set's it off because the thing is setup too close to the spoons  baddood;

ME##

Quote from: BUILF MR UP on August 18, 2008, 02:04:52 PM
We've got an alarm system but I'm the only one who set's it off because the thing is setup too close to the spoons  baddood;

We used to have one but it was annoying and went off at the wrong times, I set it off all the time in the middle of the night if I dropped something in the kitchen lol.

Bushy

Quote from: Wrench on August 18, 2008, 09:33:07 AM
We won't get robbed here. Doors are always locked and we live in a very safe town. It's 90% white. powerofone;
Aren't most serial killers white?
@pokemonyewest on Twitter

Paul

My neighborhood is safe, no one would dare to come in my apartment, considering we know almost everyone in the neighborhood. My neighborhood is mainly Jewish and I'm always locking the doors. The only place where I got robbed was in my condo in Florida. But no one goes there so they took most of our shit and ran. But there truck broke down, down the block. So they caught them. But they trashed my N64 :(

Also the time I got jumped. I almost got robbed but I didn't :3 I stood up for my phone.

Lotos

Quote from: TECTRON on August 18, 2008, 01:51:50 PM
I keep a wooden sword in my closet. powerofone;

Me too.  One from Mideval Times, NJ that I got about 4 years ago.

Go Up