September 23, 2024, 07:31:14 AM

1,531,320 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

dine and dash

Started by The artist formally known, August 20, 2008, 10:27:04 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The artist formally known

so i never thought i would do it but i did today

me and my friend didn't get the check for our sushi, so we went up to pay for it but about four people that worked there said "bye!" to us so we walked out laughing.

your experience with this?

Daddy

Det in F♯ Major

did you go there knowing you were going to do it or did it just happen that way?
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Gladjaframpf

I was just finishing dinner with some friends at a restaurant once when we realized we were late for our movie. We quickly got the bill, left the money on the table and ran out. One guy was carrying his leftover fries in his hat. I'm pretty sure everyone in the parking lot thought we hadn't paid.

The artist formally known

Quote from: Det. ;] on August 20, 2008, 10:34:45 PM
did you go there knowing you were going to do it or did it just happen that way?
it just happened. i wouldn't do it unless the waitress pretty much forgot about us, which she did.

food was great though.  befuddlement

YPrrrr

No, I don't cheat people

Selkie

Being one who works at a restaurant I am disappointed Reefer  baddood;

At least tell me it was a huge chain and not some family business

Go Up