October 01, 2024, 04:30:49 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Tropic Thunder

Started by Selkie, August 14, 2008, 02:28:21 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Selkie

Oh my god A++++++++

Holy shit I was laughing the whole time. Some parts crying. it was great.

RDJ was definitely the highlight. Great performance. Simply his facial expressions were what made the punchline to several funny clips.

I'd recommend it for anyone looking for lots of laughs, and absolutely nothing serious whatsoever.

KonohaShinobi

RDJ, I love where his career is going.

Andrew1911

I will literally suck your cock if you let me down.

strongbad

Quote from: Purloiner of Hares on August 14, 2008, 04:39:32 PM
Despite my passionate hatred for Ben Stiller, I want to see this for Robert Downey Jr. Especially because he's in blackface. thumbup;

Ben Stiller is so awesome stfu
I want to see it SO BAD

Geno

Quote from: Davie on August 14, 2008, 05:21:49 PM
Ben Stiller is so awesome stfu
I want to see it SO BAD
I hate Ben Stiller but he couldn't be any worse than Owen Wilson
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Dullahan

Quote from: Geno on August 14, 2008, 05:25:06 PM
I hate Jack Black but he couldn't be any worse than Will Ferrell.

Geno

Quote from: Slum Shady on August 14, 2008, 05:27:07 PM
Will Ferrell wasn't ever going to be in that movie  baddood;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Houdini

Quote from: Purloiner of Hares on August 14, 2008, 04:39:32 PM
Despite my passionate hatred for Ben Stiller, I want to see this for Robert Downey Jr. Especially because he's in blackface. thumbup;
I think Ben Stiller is a decent actor who happens to end up in a lot of really terrible movies. Adam Sandler, however, sucks horribly.

Quote from: Slum Shady on August 14, 2008, 05:27:07 PM
I like Jack Black, but he's kind of a one trick pony, so I can't blame anyone for hating him.

Andrew1911

Seriously, though, Tropic Thunder is the best comedy of the year, by far. Tom Cruise is a fucking god in this. It made me forget what a Scientologist douchebag he is. That's how good he is.

C.Mongler

Quote from: Geno on August 14, 2008, 05:25:06 PM

I enjoy both of their characters in The Royal Tenenbaums. 

Andrew1911

Quote from: C Mongler on August 14, 2008, 11:19:07 PM
I enjoy both of their characters in The Royal Tenenbaums. 

Owen Wilson was also good in Bottle Rocket and The Life Aquatic.

C.Mongler

So Tropic Thunder really doesn't suck? This isn't some joke the whole world is playing on me telling me its good is it?

I suppose I shall go see it.

Selkie

Quote from: C Mongler on August 14, 2008, 11:51:01 PM
So Tropic Thunder really doesn't suck? This isn't some joke the whole world is playing on me telling me its good is it?

I suppose I shall go see it.

It's hilarious

Also, I didn't know that was Tom Cruise until the last scene of the movie lol

I was kind of upset because if I knew it was him the whole time I would have thought it was much funnier because it was just a ridiculous role and Tom Cruise has a knack for being funny, even when he's not supposed to be.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Andrew1911 on August 14, 2008, 11:24:57 PM
Owen Wilson was also good in Bottle Rocket and The Life Aquatic.
I thought he was also pretty good in the Darjeeling Limited, although not everyone shares my enthusiasm on that film

C.Mongler

Quote from: Flying Circus on August 15, 2008, 06:38:52 PM
I thought he was also pretty good in the Darjeeling Limited, although not everyone shares my enthusiasm on that film

i enjoyed the Darjeeling limited as well.

Go Up