October 05, 2024, 07:27:57 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

GAAHH I CANT WAIT

Started by Geno, August 05, 2008, 05:23:06 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Linkjge

Twilight Princess,  honestly I've been in love with that game since I read it in the library magazines for the first time. I still replay it constantly just to go through the dungeons and boss battles, I'm trying to complete it 100% before all the other games I need to get come out this year (Finishing the cave of ordeals right now). I have posters of it all over my wall, a guide book, a Best Buy reserve card of the "original release date" sitting over my light switch, and a air brushed Twilight Princess T shirt. The only thing that will complete me is Lawlz DS trailer for the game.

Paul

Wii, Halo 3, and Brawl. That's about it.

Geno

Quote from: Paul on August 09, 2008, 10:36:10 PM
Wii, Halo 3, and Brawl. That's about it.
You have a 360  O_0
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Houdini

I never anticipate a game's release. I always get games a couple years after they come out, when the price is marked way down. When Wind Waker was first announced I was pissed off at Nintendo for making what I thought was a "kiddy game." I reluctantly purchased it years later, and now it's one of my favorite games.

Sam

Quote from: Houdini on August 10, 2008, 01:46:00 PM
I never anticipate a game's release. I always get games a couple years after they come out, when the price is marked way down. When Wind Waker was first announced I was pissed off at Nintendo for making what I thought was a "kiddy game." I reluctantly purchased it years later, and now it's one of my favorite games.

I love wind waker. giggle;

Sometimes I decide to wait for price-mark downs of games, then not only does the price not go down, but the game becomes impossible to find.

example; pheonix wright

And I've been waiting forever for Hotel Dusk to get cheaper too. I can only find it used for $30. I may have to resort to buying it online.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Go Up