October 01, 2024, 04:20:31 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

The greatest actor of all time...

Started by ncba93ivyase, August 06, 2008, 05:57:58 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Andrew1911

Quote from: Selkie224 on August 12, 2008, 09:42:28 PM
Holy shit what the fuck is an opinion oh my god AAAAA

It was a good performance but best of all time? You're shitting my ass sideways if you legitimately think that. Yes, Heath Ledger was a good actor who was going to be a great one the way his career was heading but he never reached his full potential. God damn, I hate you people sometimes.

Also, Johnny Depp? The man's had three great performances. Ed Wood, Dead Man, and Fear and Loathing. He's a versatile actor but I wouldn't put him up there yet. He has yet to wow me in a long time. Also, Jack Sparrow is one annoying fuck of a character in the sequels.

Dullahan

How about John Travolta in Battlefield Earth? He was brilliant then.

Andrew1911

Quote from: Slum Shady on August 13, 2008, 07:32:13 AM
How about John Travolta in Battlefield Earth? He was brilliant then.

Best performance ever.

Selkie

Into the Wild is among the Untouchables and Pirates 3 as worst blockbuster movies of all fucking time.

Andrew1911

Quote from: Selkie224 on August 14, 2008, 03:58:27 PM
Into the Wild is among the Untouchables and Pirates 3 as worst blockbuster movies of all fucking time.

huh

i do not think you know what blockbuster means and you seem to be missing batman and robin, waterworld, ishtar, pluto nash (100 million budget lol), and the fucking godzilla remake (hell put all of the terrible emmerich movies here)

Also, The Untouchables? Are you 4 realz?  baddood;

Selkie

Quote from: Andrew1911 on August 14, 2008, 09:18:10 PM

huh

i do not think you know what blockbuster means and you seem to be missing batman and robin, waterworld, ishtar, pluto nash (100 million budget lol), and the fucking godzilla remake (hell put all of the terrible emmerich movies here)

Also, The Untouchables? Are you 4 realz?  baddood;

American Godzilla? I enjoyed the shit out of that compared to the untouchables. It was boring as fuck and I can't seem to remember any of it.

Andrew1911

Quote from: Selkie224 on August 15, 2008, 07:37:50 AM
American Godzilla? I enjoyed the shit out of that compared to the untouchables. It was boring as fuck and I can't seem to remember any of it.

Really?  baddood;

And you enjoyed the remake of Godzilla? lolz.

Feynman

:atomsk:

Quote from: Selkie224 on August 12, 2008, 09:42:28 PM
Holy shit what the fuck is an opinion oh my god AAAAA

Relax. Don't take it personally, it's Boyah baddood;. I'm sure his performace is great, but one amazing performace doesn't mean he tops every actor or actress that ever existed. And no i haven't seen it because i work every day and my parents saw it without me and don't want to see it again. (suicide smiley goes here)

Go Up