October 04, 2024, 03:32:52 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Rock Band 2 For Wii

Started by Hiro, August 06, 2008, 02:22:54 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hiro

http://www.joystiq.com/2008/08/06/rock-band-2-for-wii-wont-skimp-on-features/

I didn't even know they had plans for Rock Band 2 on Wii.
And I figured if it ever did get ported, it would suck, like Rock Band 1 on Wii.

With this news, I might just get this instead of Guitar Hero....  befuddlement

WHAT DO I CHOOSE?  caterpie;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

C.Mongler

Hiro

Sam

I guess now that I have rock band wii thanks to my dumbass little brotehr, I'm getting Rock Band 2 Wii instead of GH4.

I wasn't looking forward to rock band 2 on the wii becaiuse I figured it wouldn't have DLC, but now I guess I might as well.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Hiro

Quote from: Samwise Gamgee on August 06, 2008, 03:42:33 PM
I guess now that I have rock band wii thanks to my dumbass little brotehr, I'm getting Rock Band 2 Wii instead of GH4.

I wasn't looking forward to rock band 2 on the wii becaiuse I figured it wouldn't have DLC, but now I guess I might as well.
Yeah, did he buy it or something? Do you have GH3?
Well the DLC should be a major plus

Sam

Quote from: Hiro on August 06, 2008, 03:45:41 PM
Yeah, did he buy it or something? Do you have GH3?
Well the DLC should be a major plus

He asked for it for his birthday and my gram bought it. I wouldn't be stupid enough to pay for all of GH4 when I already have the rock band instruments.

And yeah, I have GH3.

Honestly, I like Rock Band 2's song list better, so I'm happy with getting the second as long as it has DLC on the wii.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Geno

Don't get Rock Band unless it's on the 360 or PS3

Rock band was made to have lots and lots of great downloadable tracks, with the wii it wont happen
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

UnagiPower

Quote from: AlienJMV290 on August 06, 2008, 03:12:15 PM
Neither, Little Big Planet beats them all.

it doesn't seem that fun  doodthing;

Hiro

Quote from: Geno on August 06, 2008, 04:39:20 PM
Don't get Rock Band unless it's on the 360 or PS3

Rock band was made to have lots and lots of great downloadable tracks, with the wii it wont happen
If you read the thing, they said it would probably have downloadable content.
Anyways, I won't be buying too many DLC tracks either way.  baddood;

Linkjge

UnagiPower

Hiro

Will you dipshits get back on subject?  baddood;

Go Up