June 03, 2024, 10:18:54 PM

1,531,631 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

GTA4 on PC

Started by Geno, August 06, 2008, 08:53:36 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

November 12th

gogo Lawlz
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ME##

I thought I saw 18 November on Kotaku? psyduck; But anyway, it's really not that surprising.

Geno

Quote from: ME86 on August 06, 2008, 08:55:28 AM
I thought I saw 18 November on Kotaku? psyduck; But anyway, it's really not that surprising.

Europe release
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ME##

Quote from: Geno on August 06, 2008, 09:03:00 AM
Europe release

QuoteThe rumors have been circulating for months, but today Rockstar officially confirmed that Grand Theft Auto IV will be hitting the PC on Nov. 18 in North America and Nov. 21 in Europe.

UnagiPower

;-;

i mean its not bad on the 360

but i have a feeling the mods are going to be wacky fun  doodella;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

C.Mongler

enjoy your inferior version

and dont tell me playing as lucky star characters makes it superior faggot

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: C Mongler on August 06, 2008, 09:36:46 AM

no, but sailor moon does

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

C.Mongler

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: C Mongler on August 06, 2008, 09:36:46 AM

Lucky star sucks.

Go Up