September 29, 2024, 12:19:36 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I think we need a new board.

Started by Daddy, August 05, 2008, 11:16:38 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Kazmuffin on August 05, 2008, 11:28:51 AM
That doesn't exactly sound useful. Hardly anybody used it in the first place, and that sounds like an even worse version of it.

I believe PYC was an extension to foreign forums, which was used heavily.

and it'd get the picture thread out of the lobby

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

CutLess

"boyah:  the game" board

"dear diary" board

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

superclucky

Quote from: CutLess on August 05, 2008, 11:32:11 AM
"boyah:  the game" board

wrong
mariomaniac would only ask questions on how to use illustrator and someone would do coding
it would involve a max of 5 people i guess

kewns are smelly

Samus Aran

Quote from: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. on August 05, 2008, 11:30:22 AM
I believe PYC was an extension to foreign forums, which was used heavily.

and it'd get the picture thread out of the lobby

I'm referring to when it was its own board. The only thing in the foreign forums that was "used heavily" was that picture thread, and that's the only thing that gave PYC some life. If we made that board again, it would basically just get its activity from that thread again. Making a board that almost completely revolves around one thread seems kind of pointless.

And who cares if the picture thread is in the lobby? It's not hurting anything...if anything, the chat threads are hurting the lobby.

Hiro

If you want a new board for the sake of a change around here, why not get a gallery or something instead?
We don't  really need a new board. Get some new features, maybe a good theme or something.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Hiro on August 05, 2008, 11:35:22 AM
If you want a new board for the sake of a change around here, why not get a gallery or something instead?
We don't  really need a new board. Get some new features, maybe a good theme or something.

We already tried a gallery. Nobody cared about it.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Clucky on August 05, 2008, 11:33:40 AM
wrong
mariomaniac would only ask questions on how to use illustrator and someone would do coding
it would involve a max of 5 people i guess

zidone n i r makin gaemz

But it's not stupid inside slop.

superclucky

Quote from: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. on August 05, 2008, 11:36:39 AM
zidone n i r makin gaemz

But it's not stupid inside slop.
liar
you said you wouldn't make games for anyone :'(
kewns are smelly

YPrrrr

Quote from: Kazmuffin on August 05, 2008, 11:36:18 AM
Maybe it would lure kaki back

Hiro

Quote from: Kazmuffin on August 05, 2008, 11:36:18 AM
Did we really  befuddlement

Huh, okay.

Well it feels like we need something.
I say we do something about the message icons, get all-new banners, and do another emote purge (but keep doodthing)
I'd like a good new theme as well

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Clucky on August 05, 2008, 11:37:20 AM
liar
you said you wouldn't make games for anyone :'(
we're not making them for anyone

We're jsut making games, and starting with text adventures.

but it's not tied in with boyah in any way

Hiro

Quote from: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. on August 05, 2008, 11:41:35 AM
we're not making them for anyone

We're jsut making games, and starting with text adventures.

but it's not tied in with boyah in any way
It better be better than Thy Dungeonman madood;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Hiro on August 05, 2008, 11:42:22 AM
It better be better than Thy Dungeonman madood;
[spoiler]You awaken on a couch draped with smooth (but stained) red silk. The room around has a very obvious scarlet theme--red walls, red carpet (shag, too) and even a red ceiling. Focusing on the ceiling, you see a dusty and rather plain chandelier handling low from it; it is also red. You jump up and try to remember how you got in here, but as the blood rushes to your head and the light blinds you from such a long slumber, you collapse back onto the couch (which you left a rather large indention in) and try to get your train of thought back on track. All of your recent memories are missing, seemingly wiped. To your left is an out-of-place white door that appears to have been clawed by a rabid house cat. Across the room is a window with a strange red curtain that looks more like a quilt made from your grandmother's lingerie. Under the window is a red wooden table. Maybe you should examine it?[/spoiler]

superclucky

we need a environmentalist movement board
kewns are smelly

Go Up