September 24, 2024, 07:28:37 PM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Started by KonohaShinobi, July 19, 2008, 11:26:46 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Geno on July 20, 2008, 12:46:45 PM
A new Avatar who's evil or something could come.

Not possible while Aang is still alive
QuoteA hidden class of benders, ANYTHING  :(

Seeing as all of the benders represent an element in nature, this is highly unlikely

I do not see a need to further the series. The ending provided some clarity and was satisfying to watch. [spoiler]Although that Zuko,"Where is my mother" thing still is pissing me off, because it was highly unnecessary.[/spoiler]

Trini

Just finished watching it.

God I hope it continues.
A new Avatar who's evil or something could come.
A hidden class of benders, ANYTHING  :(

Light and dark benders? goonish

Not gonna happen though. I was actually hoping they'd show a little animation of them in the future as adults at the end. I always like stuff like that. Oh well.
[CENTER][/center]

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Trini on July 20, 2008, 12:58:04 PM
Not gonna happen though. I was actually hoping they'd show a little animation of them in the future as adults at the end. I always like stuff like that. Oh well.

I thought I was the only one waiting for that.

Nyerp

WHERE AM HIS MOTHER? WHERE GO AZULA?

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Nyerp on July 20, 2008, 01:58:55 PM
WHERE AM HIS MOTHER? WHERE GO AZULA?

movies, separate projects from the actual ATLA program.

Hiro

A hidden class of benders, ANYTHING  :(

Quote from: C.C. on July 20, 2008, 12:52:45 PM
[spoiler]Although that Zuko,"Where is my mother" thing still is pissing me off, because it was highly unnecessary.[/spoiler]

Quote from: Trini on July 20, 2008, 12:58:04 PM
Trust me, they'll continue it. Mo' $$$

Trini

"I'm talking about Avatar: The Last Airbender. The problem with the plot is that they REALLY make Aang look like the bad guy. Here's how the plot went:

There was this earth king, and his advisor was a commander of this secret service thing. And Aang just attacked the guy about of nowhere and he had Appa bite the guy! Then it turns out he was some kind of anarchist, and he tried to make the guy look like a bad guy! And then the guy was arrested! For no good reason! This plot is pretty bogus. Shouldn't the good guy... like... do GOOD things? "

lol silly Noishe.   n_u
[CENTER][/center]

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

:atomsk:

Well, i didn't really watch the series. But i did see the finale/movie thing which kicked ass like no other!!
*rumble-psheooo-thrakka BOOM!-zzzzzzipzap-BAM!-SKREEEE!-crAsh!*

Go Up