October 01, 2024, 04:34:14 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

L70ETC

Started by Geno, July 26, 2008, 06:15:22 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

Have you guys heard them? They're a virtual band in World of Warcraft and they kick major ass. I'm pretty sure it's just a bunch of guys from Blizzard

Some of their finer work:

[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=uOpdyytB3OY[/youtube]

[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=9cs3CmeFmuQ&feature=related[/youtube]

[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=FiUH9fgu5ZI[/youtube]
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Placebo Headwound

They're not kick-ass, I had to force myself to sit through those songs. doodthing;

Shit is repetitive.

Geno

Quote from: Thief888 on July 27, 2008, 05:22:18 AM
They're not kick-ass, I had to force myself to sit through those songs. doodthing;

Shit is repetitive.
Force yourself? Why  baddood;
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Geno on July 27, 2008, 03:56:45 PM
Force yourself? Why  baddood;
Because they were repetitive and boring.

Geno

Quote from: Thief888 on July 27, 2008, 03:58:32 PM
Because they were repetitive and boring.
you didnt have to watch it I mean

sans culottes

<--WoWfag

L70ETC sucks. I was at that in-game concert thing last year and it sucked. Popular among nerds who don't give two shits about music and think "I AM MURLOC" is hilarious.
I support BUSH

Geno

Quote from: Co-Z on July 27, 2008, 07:35:32 PM
<--WoWfag

L70ETC sucks. I was at that in-game concert thing last year and it sucked. Popular among nerds who don't give two shits about music and think "I AM MURLOC" is hilarious.
Well I believe they kick ass.

And I bet I'm a bigger WoW fag than you.  baddood;

Hiro

oh god I lol'd
Is that serious? It sounded like shit

Go Up