October 01, 2024, 02:35:47 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

So, I saw Hancock last night

Started by KonohaShinobi, July 06, 2008, 11:16:38 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

KonohaShinobi

I wouldn't say it was the greatest movie ever, but it was pretty good. There were quite a few little twists and turns that I honestly did not see coming and it made the movie worth the $8 ticket.

I recommend it.

FullmetalGanon

the plot twist was retarded
but i liked it

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: steal on July 06, 2008, 02:42:45 PM
My "friend" helped me sneak into it on Thursday and it was worth what I paid; nothing. It was kind of funny at parts, but ultimately pretty stupid.

srsly?
[spoiler]The whole charlize theron thing near the end in the hospital was intense how she could feel his pain and stuff like that since they were near eachother. And their bittersweet love of how they cannot be together or they will die is a really unique concept.[/spoiler]

Commander Fuckass

It was ok for a movie not based on a superhero from comic books,nothing special though.
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Himu

The previews made it look good, but it didn't live up to it.  Overall it was okay.

Andrew1911

Sucked shit. Great concept raped to death.

Selkie

I saw it a couple days ago.

I have to say, it is up there on the list of absolute worst high-budget blockbusters I have ever seen.

Really. I wasn't expecting much to begin with, maybe just a mildly entertaining thing with lots of cheap action. Hell, there wasn't even much action.

And the rest of it was just shit. The entire time it was basically just going nowhere, until the last half hour when they were all running around like bumbling idiots and some stupid psychic shit was slapped onto the pile of shit.

God damn

Trini

Quote from: Lalie on July 07, 2008, 08:20:43 PM
The previews made it look good, but it didn't live up to it.  Overall it was okay.

From the first time I read about it. I was like "uhhh..."
Then the trailer made me go "uuuuhhhhhh......  >.<"

A bunch of people I knew thought it looked awesome, but it just never clicked with me.
[CENTER][/center]

Dullahan

UnagiPower

I skipped it for Wall-E and The Dark Knight.

Go Up