July 04, 2024, 01:17:31 PM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I meet a celebrety today

Started by Hiro, July 09, 2008, 05:08:10 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Hiro

Geno

Quote from: Hiro on July 10, 2008, 03:25:20 PM
:O He's old lol
I met him when he was holding his 2 month old baby.
So in like 01 or 02
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Hiro

Quote from: Geno on July 10, 2008, 03:32:17 PM
I met him when he was holding his 2 month old baby.
So in like 01 or 02
still old

Pyrate

I got my picture taken with some author who wrote some shitty books that I used to like. That's the only celebrity I've met. But Jamie Lee Curtis's daughter goes to college near my house so sometimes she shows up around town.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Pyrate on July 10, 2008, 03:36:53 PM
I got my picture taken with some author who wrote some shitty books that I used to like. That's the only celebrity I've met. But Jamie Lee Curtis's daughter goes to college near my house so sometimes she shows up around town.
I don't like her yogurt commercials

sans culottes

Quote from: Hiro on July 10, 2008, 03:34:18 PM
still old

...He was born in '68, so he's only 40.

40's not old, and in 01 or 02 that's mid 30s.
I support BUSH

Hiro

Quote from: Co-Z on July 10, 2008, 07:10:50 PM
...He was born in '68, so he's only 40.

40's not old, and in 01 or 02 that's mid 30s.
for a skater it is lol  doodella;  caterpie;

Houdini

My friend saw Slash in an airport once.

Hiro

sans culottes

Quote from: Hiro on July 10, 2008, 07:11:25 PM
for a skater it is lol  doodella;  caterpie;

So you can't skate if you're not the typical high school poser skatefag?
I support BUSH

Hiro

Correct. Lol no but most are in their 20s or early 30s

wawi

I saw Don Vito in an airport

Go Up