June 24, 2024, 05:12:10 AM

1,531,270 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

if i stopped doing drugs

Started by prettygirl, June 27, 2008, 11:15:46 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Meyer Lansky

Quote from: Super Vegito on June 28, 2008, 12:43:34 PM
y wuud i do dat
Because dumb motherfuckers like to put the pussy on a pedestal.

Full Metal Ryder

Quote from: The Joker on June 28, 2008, 12:44:23 PM
Because dumb motherfuckers like to put the pussy on a pedestal.

you know what yo problem is andy?

you puttin da pusy on da pedestal

Nyerp

oh my god when does this thread end

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Pyner on June 28, 2008, 01:17:36 PM
oh my god when does this thread end
whenever i finally marry my sweet zayna :'(

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Geno

ZAYNA WHY WON'T YOU TALK TO ME  :(
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: prettygirl on June 28, 2008, 12:30:39 PM
who are you

and i don't appretiate everyone here calling me a bitch, i am a bitch. but not usually to any of you unless you're asshoels first who judge me before they even talk to me. most boyajers that have had a couple of decent conversations with me like me. like milad, jmv, lawlz of course, kaz maybe, other people i blocked cause they're creepy yeah :)
bitch bitch bitchy bitch bitch

[spoiler]I just called you a bitch to bother Lawlz.[/spoiler]

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Gotenks on June 28, 2008, 01:24:56 PM
because you're ugly
Quote from: Thief888 on June 28, 2008, 01:25:06 PM

GODDAMNIT

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Geno

geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ME##

Quote from: Lawlz on June 28, 2008, 01:19:31 PM
whenever i finally marry my sweet zayna :'(

when is that.

Quote from: Gotenks on June 28, 2008, 01:24:56 PM

lol

ncba93ivyase

Geno

Meyer Lansky

Placebo Headwound

ncba93ivyase

prettygirl

Quote from: Thief888 on June 28, 2008, 01:32:07 PM
When he acquires a gun to put to her head.
that is mean :( :(
Quote from: Thief888 on June 28, 2008, 01:25:06 PM

so you don't actually think i'm a bitch, rightt baddood; befuddlement

Go Up