September 19, 2024, 11:59:45 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

NOW HIRING: Sailor Stars

Started by KonohaShinobi, June 27, 2008, 06:35:04 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

KonohaShinobi

June 27, 2008, 06:35:04 PM Last Edit: June 27, 2008, 07:31:14 PM by Sailor Uranus
Positions available:
Mercury
Moon
Mars
Jupiter
Saturn
Pluto

and Chibi Moon is also available if you feel like being apart of the group but do not want a huge part in it.

Requirements:

Must use a Sailor Moon avatar depicting their chosen character
Must have either their display title or their custom title as the name of their character
Dedication to be a Sailor Star
moderate activity level
A signature small picture of Chibi Moon is required in the signature of the person who decides to be her since they do not want a huge part in the organization

To Join the Sailor Stars, you must apply here or by PMing a current member (currently me or Cam/Sailor Venus)
Please no spam posts or flaming this thread, thank you.

Missions for current members:

• Get Hime to rejoin the SMS, Sailor Moon Stars. Do whatever it takes to get her to join

• And create a SMS advertising signature add on, this mission is for both members and supporters.

Yes there will be various missions to keep you busy so being in the SMS is not just for show.

Socks

Change the title to be more truthful...

Suggestion; "Calling For More Fags".

Hiro

At least you're not being a dick any more :)

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Genoie on June 27, 2008, 06:40:54 PM
I would like to be Darien  baddood;

If you are serious show me your avatar that you will be using.

Geno

Quote from: Sailor Uranus on June 27, 2008, 06:41:46 PM
If you are serious show me your avatar that you will be using.

meh
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Genoie on June 27, 2008, 06:43:54 PM

meh

Get into your outfit, sir. doodella; Thanks for supporting the Sailor Stars!

Geno

Quote from: Sailor Uranus on June 27, 2008, 06:46:01 PM
Get into your outfit, sir. doodella; Thanks for supporting the Sailor Stars!
Fuck no. Sailor moon is for fags

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Genoie on June 27, 2008, 06:47:42 PM
Fuck no. Sailor moon is for fags

:(
Come on guys, I need serious support. Any ladies wanna help the cause?

Geno

Quote from: Sailor Uranus on June 27, 2008, 06:49:36 PM
:(
Come on guys, I need serious support. Any ladies wanna help the cause?
How bout we make it DBZ instead of Sailor moon?  baddood;

KonohaShinobi

if you are not going to support the SMS, then please create a small sig addon for the group.

Geno

Quote from: Sailor Uranus on June 27, 2008, 06:53:39 PM
if you are not going to support the SMS, then please create a small sig addon for the group.
Can it be DBZ

KonohaShinobi

Geno

Lozal

I'd be one but I'm already in a club with GCD.  powerofone;
powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone;

Quote from: Pyrate on November 20, 2009, 05:11:08 AM

"You have an amazing body. You have amazing breasts."

Go Up