September 20, 2024, 02:48:13 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

So I went batshit crazy.

Started by Himu, June 27, 2008, 04:24:39 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Lalie on June 27, 2008, 07:36:24 PM
My dad is scary when he's realllllly mad.  Which is one of the three things that scarred me for life.

What did he do? doodthing;

Himu

Quote from: Sailor Uranus on June 27, 2008, 07:36:48 PM
What did he do? doodthing;
Well I guess this isn't that personal compared to othe stuff, but he got so mad at my little brother who suffers from some kind of mental disorder where my brother HAS to get his own way.  My dad is pretty muscular so his beatings hurt.  My mom and I stepped in to help my brother, I guess I was 13 at the time, and I got knocked down from my dad's elbow by accident and my mom even got hurt.  It went on for a long time and was the longest night of my life.

Apparently my dad had a hard childhood.  My parents  wont give me the details, but I pieced little conversations that I heard and my dad was possibly molested and his dad went to jail or something.

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Lalie on June 27, 2008, 07:42:40 PM
Well I guess this isn't that personal compared to othe stuff, but he got so mad at my little brother who suffers from some kind of mental disorder where my brother HAS to get his own way.  My dad is pretty muscular so his beatings hurt.  My mom and I stepped in to help my brother, I guess I was 13 at the time, and I got knocked down from my dad's elbow by accident and my mom even got hurt.  It went on for a long time and was the longest night of my life.

Apparently my dad had a hard childhood.  My parents  wont give me the details, but I pieced little conversations that I heard and my dad was possibly molested and his dad went to jail or something.

:(

Himu

God now I feel like an attention whore.  Thanks a lot. akudood;

Socks

No matter what your dad may have went through it cannot excuse his behavior if he thinks beating his children is fine. Fundamentally for one thing it does nothing but perpetually fuel this endless cycle of a dysfunctional family, hopefully your brother is not the same way one day.

Himu

Quote from: Socks on June 27, 2008, 07:45:36 PM
No matter what your dad may have went through it cannot excuse his behavior if he thinks beating his children is fine. Fundamentally for one thing it does nothing but perpetually fuel this endless cycle of a dysfunctional family, hopefully your brother is not the same way one day.
True, he hasn't ever done it since then, so I'm thankful for that.

The Speaker Of Words

I've never gotten mad at my parents or screamed at them. I always do what they say, so they let me do what I want.

Verocious

Well aren't you a spoiled little punk.

I couldn't talk back because my mom is azn and would beat the shit out of me.

Hiro

Quote from: Verocious on June 27, 2008, 10:41:14 PM

lmao

Himu

Quote from: Verocious on June 27, 2008, 10:41:14 PM

Everyone in the world says I'm spoiled, but they don't understand me and never will. :(

Verocious

Quote from: Lalie on June 27, 2008, 10:44:25 PM
Everyone in the world says I'm spoiled, but they don't understand me and never will. :(
So you're a spoiled little Emo punk then?

Himu

Quote from: Verocious on June 27, 2008, 11:11:44 PM
So you're a spoiled little Emo punk then?
No.  I DO appreciate my parents and I DO love them and I DO get almost everything I want.  They just barely show that they love me in other ways than buying me stuff.  And they're not exactly that nice to me.

Verocious

Geno

Quote from: Lalie on June 27, 2008, 11:13:39 PM
No.  I DO appreciate my parents and I DO love them and I DO get almost everything I want.  They just barely show that they love me in other ways than buying me stuff.  And they're not exactly that nice to me.
My Dad is like that but my Mom is always nice
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Go Up