September 20, 2024, 02:40:15 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

So I went batshit crazy.

Started by Himu, June 27, 2008, 04:24:39 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Wrench

I yell at my mother at least once every two months. No amazing epic stories though.

hotlikesauce.

Maybe Batshit crazy went you  O_0

I can't wait to turn 18, and be completely independent. I'll say everything I wanted to say to my parents. And then they can't use the argument "I pay for the bills" or "I payed for that, I can take it away".

Cookie

I haven't talked to my parents in 2 months. I never really had any problems like that when I was in the house. We weren't very close and all of us were cool with it.

hotlikesauce.

Quote from: The Cookie Monster on June 27, 2008, 05:00:22 PM
I haven't talked to my parents in 2 months. I never really had any problems like that when I was in the house. We weren't very close and all of us were cool with it.

go work at your pretzel shop without free pretzels, fag

mario583

I looked at the title and though you went the same route as that crazed astronaunt O_0

Cookie

Quote from: Silent Rob on June 27, 2008, 05:02:23 PM

go work at your pretzel shop without free pretzels, fag

I don't work there anymore.

Socks

I've fought with my old man before, does that count?

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Socks on June 27, 2008, 06:32:22 PM
I've fought with my old man before, does that count?

Like a fist fight? badass

LCK

I respect my parents, and appreciate everything I've gotten from them, no matter how little it is.
I don't "freak out" on my mom. I may get angry at her at times, but if I were to yell at her I'd feel like a horrible person. She's one of the nicest people I truly know, and all of her intentions are good.

If I would have ever yelled at my dad, I would've gotten my ass and face slapped. He disciplined me at a young age, and I learned to be respectful to them. Such a shame he's gone.

Socks

Quote from: Sailor Uranus on June 27, 2008, 06:39:18 PM
Like a fist fight?

No, more like a struggle. He didn't throw punches and neither did I.

Geno

Once when I got fed up with them treating my sister better then me.

One time I got pissed at her and threw a water bottle at her head. She started crying. I get grounded for 2 weeks.
She stabs me with a fork and I get grounded for 5 days for making her mad and she gets grounded for 2 days.

It really pisses me off.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Socks on June 27, 2008, 06:44:25 PM
No, more like a struggle. He didn't throw punches and neither did I.

I wish I could wrestle with my pops.

Socks

Quote from: Sailor Uranus on June 27, 2008, 06:46:52 PM
I wish I could wrestle with my pops.

It's not something to wish for. In my case I had no moral choice but to intervene, however to this day it's still not something I'm proud of, just something that I had to do for better or worse.

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Socks on June 27, 2008, 06:49:22 PM
It's not something to wish for. In my case I had no moral choice but to intervene, however to this day it's still not something I'm proud of, just something that I had to do for better or worse.

I would just like to get a punch in the face by him so we can duke it out for 3 minutes.

Himu

Quote from: Sailor Uranus on June 27, 2008, 07:35:22 PM
I would just like to get a punch in the face by him so we can duke it out for 3 minutes.
My dad is scary when he's realllllly mad.  Which is one of the three things that scarred me for life.

Go Up