September 20, 2024, 02:36:22 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

So I went batshit crazy.

Started by Himu, June 27, 2008, 04:24:39 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Himu

Well my little brother was farting in my room today.  Of course, I don't like it so I tell him to stop.  He tells me to shut up so I tell him to get out of my room before I slap his face.  Typical sibling stuff.  He still continues farting on command so I scream at him to stop.  My mom hears me and tells me to shut the hell up then goes on about my attitude while I'm trying to explain what happened.  She was going off about how I'm always seperated from the rest of my family and how I have attitude about every little thing.  How I'm rich and get whatever I want so I should stop complaining...So I'm thinking that has GOT to stop.  So I tell her that sure I get whatever I want, but I at least want to have a normal family that won't annoy me and that I have attitude because they wont ever listen to me.  She completely tuned out everything I was saying including me bringing up the one thing that scarred me for life.  Guess what she says.  "TELL YOUR BROTHER SORRY".  Seriously, what the fuck.  So here's when I go batshit crazy.  I actually screamed at her and I even called her a bitch.  I repeated everything I just explained to her even louder than before.  She didn't say a word.  Everyone was quiet.  The only thing she said was, "we'll talk about this when dad gets home".

I feel a little guilty, but it feels good. caterpie;

So ITT: Going off on your parents.

Full Metal Ryder

I don't talk back to my parents, I was taught to always be respectful of my parents,If I really have a problem with one I'll tell the other one to explain something to me or calmly tell them what I'm having difficulty with.

And there black.

Pyrate

I can't recall ever exploding at my parents. I was the younger sibling who got away with everything. powerofone;

Daddy

Last June I was sitting at my table eating my chicken like a good little hungry raccoon when my mom grabbed my chicken from me and told me to get out of the house.  :|

I called her a bitch and finished my chicken and went to stay in my room.

Lozal

I call my mom a bitch and names like that at least once a day, but that's because she always calls me the same stuff.  powerofone;
powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone;

Quote from: Pyrate on November 20, 2009, 05:11:08 AM

"You have an amazing body. You have amazing breasts."

ME##

I called my brother a retard the other day and my mom punched me.  >.<

Also, I called her a bitch on the phone a few months back because I thought she hung up on me and she started yelling at me about how ungreatful I am. :(

Daddy

Quote from: ME86 on June 27, 2008, 04:41:05 PM
Also, I called her a bitch on the phone a few months back because I thought she hung up on me and she started yelling at me how ungreatful I am. :(
I hung up on my mom and she didn't talk to me for a month.  powerofone;

Feynman

i was just playing team fortress 2 and my dad walks in and asks me "why doesn't my jawbone headset charge?" and i tell him "NOT NOW DADDY I'M TRYING TO SAP SOME SENTRIES" and he said "oh okay i guess you're busy" and he walked out

KonohaShinobi

The worst thing I get into my mom was yesterday:
She was like go outside you've been on the computer for days.
So I said, But I don't wanna, and it's gonna rain.
And she said ok, and went upstairs.

She wouldn't let me get away with calling her a bitch or even yelling at her doodthing;

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Bassir on June 27, 2008, 04:43:20 PM
i was just playing team fortress 2 and my dad walks in and asks me "why doesn't my jawbone headset charge?" and i tell him "NOT NOW DADDY I'M TRYING TO SAP SOME SENTRIES" and he said "oh okay i guess you're busy" and he walked out

SPAH SAPPIN MAH SENTRAH

Chris (JayJay)

I never asploded to my parents...Except for my sister, she went crazy, not listening, skipping school, running away from home, DSS, court, foster home, coming back home, etc.   caterpie;

Himu

Quote from: Bassir on June 27, 2008, 04:43:20 PM
I WANT YOUR DADDY

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: PARROTHEAD on June 27, 2008, 04:45:34 PM
I never asploded to my parents...Except for my sister, she went crazy, not listening, skipping school, running away from home, DSS, court, foster home, coming back home, etc.   caterpie;

DSS?
Quote from: Lalie on June 27, 2008, 04:46:28 PM
I WANT YOUR DADDY

I want a dad :'(

ME##

Quote from: Zooxanthellae on June 27, 2008, 04:42:20 PM
I hung up on my mom and she didn't talk to me for a month.  powerofone;

lol.  caterpie;

Chris (JayJay)

Go Up