July 02, 2024, 03:35:52 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

ITT Boyagers you hate/strongly dislike.

Started by Lozal, June 23, 2008, 07:38:47 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hiro

Give it a rest Kono, I'm getting sick tired of your shit.

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Kaz on June 25, 2008, 12:55:25 AM
Every time he states his opinion on a game or console. Or every time he gets into an argument. Or every time he did something retarded as an admin, like giving us a shitty homepage or deleting users that weren't supposed to be deleted.

I've seen him in arguments and it looks pretty normal to me. doodthing; There wasn't really anything distinct about them.

KonohaShinobi

Full Metal Ryder

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on June 25, 2008, 01:02:12 AM
I've seen him in arguments and it looks pretty normal to me. doodthing; There wasn't really anything distinct about them.
[spoiler]Lawlz can't argue his way out of a paper bag[/spoiler]

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Camtaro on June 25, 2008, 01:10:41 AM
You know I'm right.

I'd rather die than see you as an admin. And furthermore, he didn't do a retarded job. He actually fixed alot of things and made them better. Like his short lived split boards system, where it had the lobby, serious discussion, and anon board at the top under one section, and Arts, VG, and other shit like it at the bottom in another section. That was ingenious but sadly dismantled by Reaper.

Full Metal Ryder

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on June 25, 2008, 01:14:03 AM
I'd rather die than see you as an admin. And furthermore, he didn't do a retarded job. He actually fixed alot of things and made them better. Like his short lived split boards system, where it had the lobby, serious discussion, and anon board at the top under one section, and Arts, VG, and other shit like it at the bottom in another sectionYou. That was ingenious but sadly dismantled by Reaper.
You're full of shit.srsly

FAMY2

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on June 25, 2008, 12:40:46 AM
Lol

The maiden feels secure with Socks protecting her back. You never know when someone will attack out of the blue. :3

Full Metal Ryder

Quote from: Clair on June 25, 2008, 09:36:54 AM
The maiden feels secure with Socks protecting her back. You never know when someone will attack out of the blue. :3
hiiiiiyaaa

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Clair on June 25, 2008, 09:36:54 AM

If that's a shot at me, I really didn't do anything.

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Full Metal Ryder

Quote from: Original_MIB on June 25, 2008, 04:28:22 PM
Is it because I called your dad a pervert? befuddlement
Chances are it's because you don't put up with his shit, like ME86 and Tyler do.

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Nyerp

Quote from: Original_MIB on June 25, 2008, 04:28:22 PM
Is it because I called your dad a pervert? befuddlement

That and because you're a complete retard who can't follow simple directions.

Go Up