Can anybody help...me? (Be very serious about this and my worst is said...)

Started by 6M69I69B9, June 22, 2008, 10:08:07 PM

previous topic - next topic

I fucked this poll up.

No.
4 (26.7%)
Yes.
4 (26.7%)
Maybe.
7 (46.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Go Down

Socks

Classic

Yes, I have friends and I have realized 90% of friends anyone has are very fickle.
You may hear the corny B-after school special advice of "just being yourself" will help. And that's absolutely right as corny and lame as it is. Over time you'll find a certain niche to fit in. It's how it all works. Don't be someone you're not. It'll only end up hurting you more.

Also, I thought we were pretty cool with each other.  :(

FAMY2

Quote from: Socks on June 27, 2008, 07:25:08 PM
I didn't see this coming, hmm.

Ever watch a person die? Very sad and disturbing.  I'd rather save someone that experience.

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Clair on June 27, 2008, 07:38:09 PM
Ever watch a person die? Very sad and disturbing.  I'd rather save someone that experience.

At the expense of your own happiness during life?

Socks

Quote from: Clair on June 27, 2008, 07:38:09 PM

I thought as much but ever consider the joy you may have brought to someone during your life which death cannot erase but only help to make that much more important and meaningful? It all depends on your point of view.

FAMY2

Quote from: Socks on June 27, 2008, 07:40:37 PM
I thought as much but ever consider the joy you may have brought to someone during your life which death cannot erase but only help to make that much more important and meaningful? It all depends on your point of view.

Of course. That's why if I have a choice those people will not be near me.

Socks

Quote from: Clair on June 27, 2008, 08:09:34 PM
That's why if I have a choice those people will not be near me.

That would probably be more hurtful to them then your actual death. You can't choose whether or not to die but you can sometimes choose how you die. when the day comes if you are fortunate enough to go out peacefully I strongly suggest you reconsider.

FAMY2

Quote from: Socks on June 27, 2008, 08:12:47 PM
That would probably be more hurtful to them then your actual death. You can't choose whether or not to die but you can sometimes choose how you die. when the day comes if you are fortunate enough to go out peacefully I strongly suggest you reconsider.

Should I invite you perhaps?   :3

Socks

FAMY2

Socks

Pancake Paraphernalia

lol i shall be your friend. My senses tell me tehe type of friend you should search for is...An emo buddy!
number stations

NOA_Haunted

Go Up