Can anybody help...me? (Be very serious about this and my worst is said...)

Started by 6M69I69B9, June 22, 2008, 10:08:07 PM

previous topic - next topic

I fucked this poll up.

No.
4 (26.7%)
Yes.
4 (26.7%)
Maybe.
7 (46.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Go Down

6M69I69B9

Quote from: I am Hiro on June 22, 2008, 10:32:36 PM
Don't feel like they'll just wanna be with others instead and you're wasting their time, you're not.
It'll always feel like that, I can't help it.
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Hiro

I didn't say to deal with theirs, i just said be lucky you don't live in a war zone

Hiro

6M69I69B9

Quote from: I am Hiro on June 22, 2008, 10:33:53 PM
I didn't say to deal with theirs, i just said be lucky you don't live in a war zone
I'd love that and switch my place for their's, if I was more pathetically depressed.

Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

Hiro

I don't think so. It would also help to get off the internet and make friends no matter how hard it is.

6M69I69B9

Quote from: steal on June 22, 2008, 10:36:47 PM
Because they're either happy with the friends they have or feeling just as lonely and hopeless as you are. Sitting around and dreaming of better times and being confused about why you feel the way you feel and wondering what the hell you're going to do with yourself is only going to drag you further down, I know, I've done it for years, and still do to a slightly lesser extent. Everyone's weak. I wish there were easier ways, but the easiest way to make friends is to force yourself into things. I made my best friend because my mom made me carpool with him for 2 years, which I guess is more of a coincidence than anything, but he wasn't really what I'd consider a good friend until a bit less than a year ago. These things take time.

But yeah actually I was quite an asshole to you because I thought you were a fucking idiot, but the more I see you post about yourself and your feelings the more I realize how human you are, and how there's a lot more to you than I would have thought a few months ago. Plus I feel like I can relate. :(
Oh, so sympathy? I just can't accept it, but sometimes I know I have to for some reason. But wait, you don't even know me, so why should I accept it? These are one of the questions I deal with in life and that will always keep pushing away people, but I have a feeling it's true.

Also, you DEFINATELY have the same way of thinking as me, what the fuck. Really shocking...

6M69I69B9

Quote from: steal on June 22, 2008, 10:58:19 PM
Why should I have to know you any better than I do now to feel sympathy for you? Do I need to know you any better to try to help you? The fact of the matter is, I can't help you. But I can help you help yourself.

Questioning everything is what's making you so miserable. The sad truth of this world is that ignorance truly is bliss, over thinking your situation and the world makes you realize how shitty everything is, and how hopeless you are, which makes you miserable. And on a related manner, being a compliant slave to the needs of those above you is how you get by in the world, which is a lesson I've realized but refuse to learn. I don't know quite what I'm trying to get across here, but you really have to take things into your own hands, and agree to disagree with society. Believe it or not, there's plenty of people stuck in the same miserable mindset as you, you just have to bite the bullet and try. The world's a tough place, as you very well know, you can't make something from nothing. So do something.
I've noticed that too, that ignorance is truely...a bliss. There's just this other side of me I've been fighting for such a long time and sometimes it looks like it's right and sometimes stupid. But now I know that ignorance is a bliss and which is a sad truth, is that maybe I could stop people from coming to the same conclusion we've both had about this world. Also, I can't really believe it, that there's a lot of people stuck in the same mindset, everybody looks so calm and happy while I am always seen as a depressed person.

Also, I know what you're trying to come across to me, and it makes a lot of sense. I guess I'll try... I just can't stop realizing so many things and questioning why, why, and why? It's a really hard thing to get across from.

Nyerp

6M69I69B9

Quote from: steal on June 22, 2008, 11:17:00 PM
Well, as hard as you think it is to believe it, tough nuts, it's a fact, nearly everyone in high school is fucking miserable. Some are just better at hiding it and some are just to lesser extents than others, and some are simply too stupid to feel anything deep. This deep depressive pessimism is an extremely hard mindset to pull yourself out of and believe me, friends are the best remedy you can ever have. I hope I've been some sort of help to you.

am i inspiring y/n
You are truely an inspiration and you truely showed that you've been in my situation. But there's one more thing that I've realized, that maybe you didn't.

Ignorance, maybe a bliss, but it's not a sad truth. It blocks us from all negative thoughts, which we won't truely ever need. Also, if you've thought as much as me about life, you may know why I am a Catholic, and I'm not brainwashed.

It's because, we all care for each other, it's something that nobody will never disagree upon. You may disagree, but this will follow you throughout life. Somebody, made us and cared. I don't care about the Bible stuff, it's just that everybody truely cares, and nobody can't control that kind of feeling. Even animals, bugs...basically, all organisms.

So anyway, thank you, your advice has touched me more than my Guidance Counsler. He's awesome and really sociable, but he's so attatched to his job and it's not his fault. But he was, more clueless and you've only known me for...I don't know, and you got through to me, more than him. I say, that only lonely people that has gone out of this dark abyss and has been in there for 3 years or longer, should only be the kind of people who should help adolescents, not some inexperienced adults who read out of text books in order to try to help them out, but making it more worst. That is why, I'm going to be a Guidance Counsler, and some words from my current Guidance Counsler.

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Hirââ,¬Â¢O on June 23, 2008, 12:51:50 AM
I am so happy for you
Thanks...but I haven't done anything to start my journey, yet.

But, thanks for your support. We are kind of the same...I guess. Like me a year ago or more, you just can't put it in words, right?

Hiro

Yeah, but I've solved it too.:) haven't really started either. i look forward to it

superclucky

Quote from: JMV on June 22, 2008, 10:23:00 PM

but I'm fine the way I am.

luls, like punching your wall or cracking your phone because of someone is totally normal. <3

kewns are smelly

Go Up