Can anybody help...me? (Be very serious about this and my worst is said...)

Started by 6M69I69B9, June 22, 2008, 10:08:07 PM

previous topic - next topic

I fucked this poll up.

No.
4 (26.7%)
Yes.
4 (26.7%)
Maybe.
7 (46.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Go Down

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Original_MIB on June 22, 2008, 10:16:25 PM
You should of explained, if i didn't get it.

"I will be your friend."
what do you not understand, lol?

6M69I69B9

Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

Nyerp

Quote from: Original_MIB on June 22, 2008, 10:11:38 PM
You shouldn't of posted, then.

Uh...talk to people? I dunno. But I can relate, everybody at school seems so stupid. Nobody plays games or listens to music or watches TV I like. Also, they all already think I'm weird pretty much because of my sitting by myself and not talking my whole school life.

suicide;

Hiro

You shouldn't care if You're wasting your time. The only reason you don't have friends is because your too afraid to do what it takes to make friends, as i am. But I'm gonna try to change that when school starts up again

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Original_MIB on June 22, 2008, 10:17:52 PM
No, your other post...

oh lol

Also, get yourself out there. Get a myspace or a facebook and talk to niggers from your school. It'll help if you don't like talking in person, or generally hate people.

6M69I69B9

Quote from: steal on June 22, 2008, 10:17:28 PM
YOU have to take charge. You have to just man up and put yourself out there, don't wait for someone else to ask you if you want to hang out on the weekend, ask them first.

Just keep trying. Once you start to make some good friends, the rest just keep coming. Good luck.
Wait, why don't people do that themselves to me? Also, I'm really surprised that you know what I'm feeling, when you posted that I shouldn't be waiting. But, then again, lots of people ask.

Thanks, I always thought you were an asshole... (God, I had to post that, but it feels so fucking cheesy with being soft and touchy.)

But, sometimes, I think that having friends, is just so weak and I should go alone in any condition. But, I have to break this thought, so badly.

Full Metal Ryder

Quote from: Original_MIB on June 22, 2008, 10:15:59 PM
Luckily for you, I can't ignore you because there's a malfunction in the forum's system. But, I've calmed down since I've made that rant to you, so sorry about that...

But so anyway, where the fuck would I start at? Maybe I would be wasting their time? I always feel like that way.
All is forgiven.

I would say try to find common ground but uh...yeah.Just try listening to people when they talk, and this may sound stupid, but try to hang out with them and see if you like doing what they do.And even then, you don't have to have much in common with a person for them to like you.

6M69I69B9

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on June 22, 2008, 10:19:19 PM
oh lol

Also, get yourself out there. Get a myspace or a facebook and talk to niggers from your school. It'll help if you don't like talking in person, or generally hate people.
Well, without Facebook. (Also, I do have a Facebook.)

Full Metal Ryder

Quote from: Original_MIB on June 22, 2008, 10:20:46 PM
Wait, why don't people do that themselves to me? Also, I'm really surprised that you know what I'm feeling, when you posted that I shouldn't be waiting. But, then again, lots of people ask.

Thanks, I always thought you were an asshole... (God, I had to post that, but it feels so fucking cheesy with being soft and touchy.)

But, sometimes, I think that having friends, is just so weak and I should go alone in any condition. But, I have to break this thought, so badly.

Don't take this the wrong way, but it's probably because you're not like most people, and people tend to stay away from quite kids.

Nyerp

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Original_MIB on June 22, 2008, 10:20:46 PM

Lol, if you want to be a lone wolf and think of having companions as weak, what is this thread for, lol.

Full Metal Ryder

Daddy

The question in the poll isn't a yes or no question. doodhuh;

Uhm, I guess try listening to more music and see who you can discuss music with.  If someone talks, talk back.  Just don't let it bother you a lot because that makes things worse.

I have difficulties forming relationships and such, but it really doesn't bother me.  Sure, I'd like to talk to people more and not bore them as much but I'm fine the way I am.

Basically try to watch some TV, read the news, listen to a wider variety of music, and things like that.  I guess that will help a bit.

Nyerp

Go Up