June 30, 2024, 09:05:41 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Introducin': The Boyah Awards 2008 video

Started by Feynman, June 16, 2008, 12:23:36 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Dave on June 16, 2008, 08:30:53 PM
guys
what is your opinion on my section
i just want to make sure that it didn't suck as bad as I thought it would

Your eyes were all over the place, but that's normal since you seemed like you had never done it before. And the camera needed one central location as sometimes your head drifted in and out of shots. Otherwise it was okay. Your opinions were appropriate and didn't seem unnecessary.

strongbad

Hiro

guys
it was sideways and shaky, which sucked. And you put your 2 cents in for everything. But it was decent.

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Hiro

Feynman

guys

You're lucky I was using iMovie '08 and could easily rotate videos.

strongbad

Quote from: I am Hiro on June 16, 2008, 08:35:51 PM
it was sideways and shaky, which sucked. And you put your 2 cents in for everything. But it was decent.

I wasn't thinking about the sideways part when I did it, and I enjoy shaky videos for some reason. I thought that the purpose of presenting the awards was so you could put your 2 cents in for all the awards...

Geno

Most desperate Boyager?

How so?

I'm getting awards I don't understand how I got.
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Hiro

Quote from: Dave on June 16, 2008, 08:37:57 PM
I wasn't thinking about the sideways part when I did it, and I enjoy shaky videos for some reason. I thought that the purpose of presenting the awards was so you could put your 2 cents in for all the awards...
alright.  doodella;

Feynman

Quote from: GenoÃ,² on June 16, 2008, 08:38:41 PM
Most desperate Boyager?

How so?

I'm getting awards I don't understand how I got.

The awards are vote based. Don't cry about what a majority of voters think.

ME##

Geno

Wrench

Runner Ups are better than nothing. Thanks guys. doodella;

Geno

Quote from: Major Wrench on June 16, 2008, 08:51:17 PM
Runner Ups are better than nothing. Thanks guys. doodella;
I was suprised you didnt win nicest Boyager  :(

Socks

I won the only award that I was impartial too.

Go Up