September 26, 2024, 05:23:05 PM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

The famous Computers flame.

Started by Full Metal Ryder, June 10, 2008, 04:34:19 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Full Metal Ryder

What was the point?

I mean, they were a lot of retards there but he chose to right write (MOTHERFUCKING TYPOS AND ERRORS) about him and only him?

[spoiler]I am leaving NSider. And as a gift, I give you this.

Computers... This is the man we will be discussing today. Everyone knows Computers the Sage of the Nintendo NSider forums created and run by Nintendo of America run by Lithium Technologies. Computers the Sage of the Nintendo NSider forums created and run by Nintendo of America run by Lithium Technologies is quite possibly the most idiotic idiot of all idiots. Why is Computers the Sage of the Nintendo NSider forums created and run by Nintendo of America run by Lithium Technologies such an idiot? Well, Computers the Sage of the Nintendo NSider forums created and run by Nintendo of America run by Lithium Technologies enjoys typing up many long run-on sentences and just really displaying his astounding idiocy.

You may have noticed that I typed Computers the Sage of the Nintendo NSider forums created and run by Nintendo of America run by Lithium Technologies a lot. Well, this is a mockery of how Computers actually types. Just look at some of his posts. You will indeed see that his posts lack proper sentence structure, and are just plain moronic. I have never seen such stupidity in someone's posts before. And that is truly saying something considering that NSider is made up of idiotic 12 year olds that abuse the :| smiley to heck.

His general acts of stupidity include making 15 edit posts for a thread. Why in the world would someone make 15 edit posts for just ONE thread? It's freaking rediculous. Next on our list is having EVERY SINGLE FREAKING NOA ON HIS FRIEND'S LIST. What? Does Computers have a fetish for older men and women? Does he enjoy sucking the crotch of NOA_Andy in order to get a special rank? Honestly, I don't know how in the world he would have became a Sage without pleasuring Andy, considering he's the worlds' biggest moron. Andy must have been high on something when Computers became a Sage.

Computers actually somehow made almost everyone believe that he was trying for the 2012 Olympics. Yes, our beloved idiot Computers was actually going to compete in the Olympics. He made a thread telling everyone on NSider how he was going to leave NSider and persue his childhood dream of biking. He would bike, and bike, and bike. And eventually compete in the 2012 Olympics. Or so he made everyone believe.

No, Computers came back the very next day saying that he lost interest in biking. Great job, Computers. You got everyone on NSider to say goodbye, and that they would miss insulting your moronic self. Okay, Computers. You got what you wanted. You got a load of attention from stupid kids on an online message board. I'm sure your parents would be proud.

Now let's move away from what Computers has done, and move on to what he does now. He mainly spends his time writing down long posts in the Sage Board in an attempt to make himself appear intelligent. Little does he know, that he completely and utterly fails at this objective. No, he makes an even bigger idiot out of himself. If you were to read each and every one of Computers's posts, you would find yourself in a mental hospital because your brain would be scarred from the inside out.

I'd have you know that I actually cried when reading one of Computers's posts. This would post would have to be... Okay, I lied. I cried while reading all of them. Heck, I even let my baby sister read one of Computers's posts, and she ran out of the room in tears. TEARS.

If I still have not made you realise that Computers is a total idiot, then I'm afraid you also are a total idiot. But fear not. It is impossible to be as stupid as Computers. And I hope for all our sakes that Computers never has kids. I'd commit suicide if that happened.

I will now move on to insult other people that are complete morons. While these people are not as stupid as Computers, they still deserve their own section. Let's get crackin'!

All of you are morons. Okay, I said it. I am much too lazy to type up a paragraph on every idiot here at NSider. Not only that, but I would most likely break the 40,000 character limit. That is, if I haven't already. So, yes. All of you are complete idiots. You sicken me. Worst of all is the NOA administration. You're all complete morons.

That said, the only cool people in this world are the wonderful people at Outsider. They are the reason I wake up every morning.

So, goodbye everyone. I've finally realised that this place utterly sucks.

- Alan [/spoiler]

Cookie

Lol, Haven't seen this in awhile. At the time everyone was a retard and only the really retarded people stood out among the others. In this case, being Computers.

Go Up