July 07, 2024, 02:59:39 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Realizations you've had about your life.

Started by Feynman, June 05, 2008, 04:27:56 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Socks

Quote from: houdini on June 06, 2008, 09:29:21 PM
Jesus wasn't perfect. Recall the story about him getting pissed at the gamblers in church.

Recall the story he healed some blind man eyes and then gave him fish and such. Perfect.

Houdini

Quote from: Socks on June 06, 2008, 09:31:40 PM
Recall the story he healed some blind man eyes and then gave him fish and such. Perfect.
Whatevs. They're just stories.

Socks

Feynman

Daddy

MOAR OF LAST NIGHT'S DISCUSSION FUCKERS

superclucky

kewns are smelly

Daddy

Tomboh

Nyerp

I just LOOOOOOVE Jesus ^______________^

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Ñerp on June 07, 2008, 05:38:18 AM
I just LOOOOOOVE Jesus ^______________^
And I've grown quite fond of you as well.

littlewili

Classic

I've realized that I'm just a wannabe.
I have no artistic talent whether it be singing, 3-d modeling, painting, drawing or even culinary arts.
I have very few true friends. Even then, they're southern Baptist so I can rarely trust them.
I have false dreams of completing my current project and even getting through college.

I've realized that I have nothing ahead of me and I need to end it now.

6M69I69B9

June 08, 2008, 09:59:55 PM #327 Last Edit: June 08, 2008, 10:08:00 PM by Original_MIB
Quote from: Bassir on June 05, 2008, 04:27:56 PM
People have always been wondering why I don't have a social life.  Why I'm so mean.  Why I'm so isolated.  Why my feelings and thoughts about things can be so controversial. 

I'm not depressed, but I'm also not happy.  There's always this wound of discontent in me, and it's been there for a long time.  Sometimes I feel like I'm not normal, because I hate so many people and so many things; because I'm so apathetic and curious for selfish desires.

I've realized that I'm never going to be "happy."

... doodthing;
You're really experiencing what I'm experiencing. Nothing in the World really matters to me anymore. I just don't want to be lonely for my whole life.

I'm not normal, I don't act like all of the people around me, I see many things that a lot of people don't see. I've realized too many things, to the point that I want to forget what I've realized, or I'm not going to be a normal person, but half of me doesn't want to turn into a society idiot.

I realized that I have nobody, in my life.
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Bassir on June 05, 2008, 04:37:06 PM
There's no such thing as true happiness. You're just lying to yourself, and when you finally wake up from that happy-go-lucky dream, you'll realize that socializing and and caring for others is a complete waste of your time.

Care for yourself and only yourself.
What are you going to do next? When you have everything to yourself.
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Classic

Go Up