September 26, 2024, 04:26:40 PM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Unexpected Random Good Events

Started by Socks, June 01, 2008, 04:23:15 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sam

Quote from: Socks on June 01, 2008, 08:28:23 PM
The run itself is about 2 miles, I run it twice for 4 miles total. Also, the distance wasn't that far, about 100 feet I'd say. I could make out their faces and breasts ok but it was not a really detailed viewing.

Also, identity theft?

Identity theft.. what? I have no idea what you're talking about dear. >.>
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Socks

That was in response to Snorkel on page one dear.

Sam

Quote from: Socks on June 01, 2008, 09:05:16 PM
That was in response to Snorkel on page one dear.

Oh.

You shouldn't have made it clear you weren't talking to me, dear.  madood;

Socks

Quote from: Sam. on June 01, 2008, 09:10:43 PM
You shouldn't have made it clear you weren't talking to me, dear.  madood;

This makes no sense, dear.

Sam

Feynman

I was in the mall minding my own business, standing next to the earrings kiosk watching infants and children get their ears pierced like every time I find myself in the mall. I'm watching this nigger baby when all of a sudden three sweet little lolis dressed in very short jeans and skirts come my way. They come by me and one asks, "Can I take a picture with you?" and I just respond in confusion and flattery, "Uh, OK." One of them pulls out an LG Voyager, takes a picture of us, and they happily pranced away.

Socks

Sam

Quote from: Bassir on June 01, 2008, 09:13:16 PM
I was in the mall minding my own business, standing next to the earrings kiosk watching infants and children get their ears pierced like every time I find myself in the mall. I'm watching this nigger baby when all of a sudden three sweet little lolis dressed in very short jeans and skirts come my way. They come by me and one asks, "Can I take a picture with you?" and I just respond in confusion and flattery, "Uh, OK." One of them pulls out an LG Voyager, takes a picture of us, and they happily pranced away.

As weird as that sounds, I've done that to people before.  befuddlement

Feynman

Also, there was this one time I was in the Apple store checking out the sweet iMacs and a girl and her friend walks in. One of them walked towards me and played with the computer next to me. She looked towards me, as I was concentrating on the beauty of Leopard, and the girl just kept asking technology related questions in a fake slutty and dumb-blond voice. I'm not sure if she was flirting with me or being serious but staring into those gorgeous eyes was amazingly and surprisingly orgasmic.

Sam

Quote from: Socks on June 01, 2008, 09:14:46 PM
Ok, but I'm opening yours later, dear.  baddood;

Oh no you're not, dear.  baddood;

Socks

superclucky

Quote from: Socks on June 01, 2008, 09:28:24 PM
But how will you please me?  baddood;
with Hershey kisses and a fake hug <3
kewns are smelly

Sam