September 30, 2024, 03:24:50 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Summer vacation's here; going somewhere?

Started by Samus Aran, May 27, 2008, 11:23:14 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

Quote from: not famy on May 27, 2008, 12:48:12 PM
If I could get there I would, but I have no motor vehicle or license for operating one. :(

:'(

I'll be thinking of you when riding the coasters, Famy. <3

Claquesous

I'm going to Hilton Head from June 14th to the 21st, with all of my cousins and aunt and uncles except for one family. We stay in a huge, three story house.

6M69I69B9

Hmm...nowhere...money problems to deal with.

Seriously, I don't want the school year to end. It's better than being at home and I always have something to do. I'll this now, because I don't really care what people say anymore, but I guess I'm really a loner. Everybody knows me as the depressed, but nice guy that's good with the Arts (singing and drawing), but I can never connect to anybody. Part of me is too anti-social. I just don't want to stay at home, being lonely for the whole time. I always get depressed about my life in the future, if i'll truely be alone in the future, and it sounds like it's going to happen.

I'm so pathetic, that I can't even make a friend over the Internet with being social. Everybody knows me as the "retard" on here. So, yeah...
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Himu

I might be going to California, but it's not looking too well for my parents money problems so we might stay home all summer. ;-;

The Speaker Of Words

Summer School, by choice though.
Our summer vacation doesn't start until around June 20.

Go Up